+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 167 of 171 FirstFirst ... 67117157165166167168169 ... LastLast
Results 1,661 to 1,670 of 1706

Thread: Have We Signed Anyone Yet?

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    Kayode honest he won't make it with us. If Yates couldn't he's got no chance. Re. Kelly I'm not having criticism of him from someone who doesn't go to games. Tomorrow got to be a game we've targeted to win. Can't have Washington & Chieo up front. But know that's how it will be from the start. But what do I know according to most on here!
    People don't generally criticise you about your level of knowledge gru. I think they just resent your excessive modesty and humility.

Kayode honest he won't make it with us. If Yates couldn't he's got no chance. Re. Kelly I'm not having criticism of him from someone who doesn't go to games. Tomorrow got to be a game we've targeted to win. Can't have Washington & Chieo up front. But know that's how it will be from the start. But what do I know according to most on here!

Agree Chieo on the right but got to Kelly before Eaves starting who looks nowhere near being up to speed for the championship.

I've always thought it but you haven't got a clue what your on about. You have to go to games to judge players. ok I only go to home games but Kelly tues I rated. Could be a star for us but doubt he'll start tomorrow. Could be another Yates cause Warney he's trying to keep his boys happy.
    Oh the irony LOL. You really don't have a clue.

Gru, you've started answering your own posts and still arguing

Same team that started v Reading.

Ogbene up front

Quote Originally Posted by Ericsladkilnhurst View Post
    Paul Warne saying no more players into the building.

I think a good deal could have been made for Cole Stockton from Morcambe, a fee of around £400,000
    with a wage of £3,500 to £4,000 then if Cole Stockton helps keep the Millers in the championship
    this season, a extra £100,000 to Morcambe.
    With a incentive to Morcambe in letting Millers player Kayode go to Morcambe on loan till January 2023,
    or a season-long-loan in the deal.

It would seem that clubs are after some of our players on loan, so signing Stockton, let Kayode go out
    on loan to a another club to get more experience under his belt.
    Morcambe sign a forward from Huddersfield Town, 22 year old Kieran Phillips, season-long-loan

gru, is that aimed at me for not attending?

Quote Originally Posted by Ericsladkilnhurst View Post
    Morcambe sign a forward from Huddersfield Town, 22 year old Kieran Phillips, season-long-loan
    A Stockton departure expected?

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    A Stockton departure expected?
    Let's play pick a club for him......I'll go for Bolton.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    gru, is that aimed at me for not attending?

I don't know if you didn't attend tues. Nothing to do with me.

Page 167 of 171 FirstFirst ... 67117157165166167168169 ... LastLast