+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 17 of 41 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Thread: Devlins red card

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Expect no reply.

Thats the norm
    I did get an acknowledgement saying all at AFC shared my disgust at the decision to uphold the red card and that my letter would be passed on as requested, not that I expect them to take my suggestion of growing a backbone to be taken seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by Rochead View Post
    I did get an acknowledgement saying all at AFC shared my disgust at the decision to uphold the red card and that my letter would be passed on as requested, not that I expect them to take my suggestion of growing a backbone to be taken seriously.
    Mate so you did get a response.

What exactly were you expecting them to say ? let's burn doon Park Gardens and apply to enter the Norwegian league ?

Quote Originally Posted by Kilgore trout View Post

What exactly were you expecting them to say ? let's burn doon Park Gardens and apply to enter the Norwegian league ?
    Id love to play in the Norwegian league.

An away day to Tromsø sounds awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Id love to play in the Norwegian league.

An away day to Tromsø sounds awesome
    Bugger to get to for a 12:15 kick off on a Sunday.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Bugger to get to for a 12:15 kick off on a Sunday.
    Very true.

If we are still sending Devlin and co to Park Gardens then no wonder we lost the appeal.

Bare minimum, I'd expect the disgust to be expressed publicly.
    I'd also offer something ( money off a ticket for a future game, voucher for the club shop.....something) to every hone fan who attended the game due to the game as a contest being ruined by the referee.

I'd make this gesture public.

I'd seek legal advice as to how we can take matters further, I'd advise the media that this is happening and I'd also state that, until these legal enquiries are complete employees of Aberdeen Football Club will not be available to participate in representative matches organised by the SFA and I'd make a public and official request that Craig Thomson no longer referees matches involving Aberdeen Football Club.

This rolling over and taking it like a £10 junky hooker is getting old.

Not really, as burning down Park Gardens wouldn’t make much difference to the decisions made at Hampden, joining the Norwegian league is a no no for me. As weegie living in Fife, I have made the journey to Aberdeen for many years to support AFC I am just getting a grip on the Doric at long last, so stuff having to learn Norwegian this late in life.

Actually writing to them to complain was just a way of showing my frustration at their willingness to accept being constantly shafted by the people who think our football starts and ends with the bigot brothers.

It was just the 17 & a half years ago that the corrupt *******s left Park Gardens to move to Hamdung.

Quote Originally Posted by Rochead View Post
    Not really, as burning down Park Gardens wouldn’t make much difference to the decisions made at Hampden, joining the Norwegian league is a no no for me. As weegie living in Fife, I have made the journey to Aberdeen for many years to support AFC I am just getting a grip on the Doric at long last, so stuff having to learn Norwegian this late in life.

Actually writing to them to complain was just a way of showing my frustration at their willingness to accept being constantly shafted by the people who think our football starts and ends with the bigot brothers.
    I would expect your tact would be a more productive way than ranting on a forum or encouraging fans away from the club.

Page 17 of 41 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast