+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 17 of 25 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Chelsea - v - Leeds United *** Matchday Thread***

Devastated, gutted, angry, depressed, sick, cheated....what day is it....oh yeah......poxy Saturday.

Quote Originally Posted by Billyni View Post
    I actually don’t blame the players.
    What would you know Johhny come later lol but you are right

I'd hoped VAR would stop the 'big' clubs getting these decisions. Apparently Villa should have had a pen at Annfield, not given off course. City got dodgy decision today too. Curse all ye want at Klich, that was never a pen. That challenge wouldn't knock over a 2 year old. If the powers that be want the big boys to win then that's what will happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Orgoner View Post
    Shouldn’t knock our confidence though.

Never happy to lose, but the team were 100% in that game, which is something you always want to see.

I’m absolutely pissed the dirty chelski scumbags

I’m with you, we held our own today played very confidently for the most part. Good to see. I cannot and will not knock any player today.

Hopefully Norwich will get battered by 3 or 4 today and then not lost ground on anyone so far this weekend

Feel so deflated.

Weekends ruined.

That's me.

MOT

Quote Originally Posted by denver11 View Post
    I'd hoped VAR would stop the 'big' clubs getting these decisions. Apparently Villa should have had a pen at Annfield, not given off course. City got dodgy decision today too. Curse all ye want at Klich, that was never a pen. That challenge wouldn't knock over a 2 year old. If the powers that be want the big boys to win then that's what will happen.
    He kicked him mate never went near the ball. Yeah wasn't hard but was there. He wasn't going anywhere why stick your foot out like that.

Is it safe to go for a smoke we going to cop another?
    Hope they can put this behind them and recover for Tuesday as not an easy game to drop our heads.

Quote Originally Posted by ozleeds View Post
    Is it safe to go for a smoke we going to cop another?
    Hope they can put this behind them and recover for Tuesday as not an easy game to drop our heads.
    Think he’s gonna play Messlier up front for the next one with Dallas in goal.

Just seen the pen Klich gave away.

What a feckin idiot!

He's cost us today no doubt about it..all he had to do was stand his ground there was no need to do anything.

Let his team down today and cost us a valuable point.

Am fuming

Page 17 of 25 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)