+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 171 of 560 FirstFirst ... 71121161169170171172173181221271 ... LastLast
Results 1,701 to 1,710 of 5595

Thread: Breaking News - New Stadium and Training Facilities

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    See this pre-determination hearing thingy? What does it it actually mean? What are the possible outcomes?

It does sound a bit like it is a hearing to decide if their should be another hearing to decide if a previous hearing should have been heard.......
    Your comment put this sketch in mind.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-QXkEojNTMY

Westhill's biggest sports group votes Yes to the stadium.

http://www.afc.co.uk/news/10032.php#.Waq3xq17EUE

If they're so desperate for training facilities why the fvck have they nae applied for them only at some point in the last 20 years and gradually developed them.

These will take till 2019 at minimum due to any legal challenges until eventual confirmation.

Stop looking to point the finger at the council or locals opposed to stadiums, Stewart Milne's castles in the sky are the sole reason for this mess.

Quote Originally Posted by Getintaethem View Post
    talking shop... "think of the car parking"

https://sbnn.co.uk/2017/07/31/pre-de...ty-facilities/
    Aye agree.
    I'm led to believe that the parking facilities for the match day experience near the stadium aren't going to be sufficient.

But we have to remember what parking facilities do we have at pittodrie at the minute .

Quote Originally Posted by Disco Buc View Post
    Aye agree.
    I'm led to believe that the parking facilities for the match day experience near the stadium aren't going to be sufficient.

But we have to remember what parking facilities do we have at pittodrie at the minute .
    We don't have much parking 'facilities' as such at Pittodrie but we can hardly say parking is poor.

We are blessed that someone decided to build the sea next to the stadium so with the great big, wide road that goes with it most people are never further than the length of a golf course away from their car.

Quote Originally Posted by stansmith View Post
    If they're so desperate for training facilities why the fvck have they nae applied for them only at some point in the last 20 years and gradually developed them.

These will take till 2019 at minimum due to any legal challenges until eventual confirmation.

Stop looking to point the finger at the council or locals opposed to stadiums, Stewart Milne's castles in the sky are the sole reason for this mess.
    It's going to happen at some point Stan.
    Best to accept it.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    It's going to happen at some point Stan.
    Best to accept it.
    What will you do if it's rejected? Or worse, rejected after a legal challenge in a year's time.

Just accept that Milne has blown £5m on this sh1t and 'get behind' his next attempt?

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    We don't have much parking 'facilities' as such at Pittodrie but we can hardly say parking is poor.

We are blessed that someone decided to build the sea next to the stadium so with the great big, wide road that goes with it most people are never further than the length of a golf course away from their car.
    Think you are missing one thing.

We are using private carparking facilities that are for residents of the said flats to the annoyance of the the people who live there also the roads around pittodrie for some distance have time limits on match day Other than that not sure how anyone can say parking facilities around pittodrie are adequate..

I think for me the new stadium will bring us up to the 21st century.

We need European football but we won't get that at pittodrie as things stand.
    I have had nearly 6 decades of walking my way down to my dream home with excitement and many historic events I have seen .
    With my dad and my granda Jock historic indeed .
    Remember the changes to the old beach end when you used to walk up steps past bushes and then into the stadium great childhood memories for me but I had to accept the changes at the time as I do now .
    My memories are still lovingly with me of days gone by but we now need change there's no going back we have to move forward .

Quote Originally Posted by DonVincenzo (The II) View Post
    Inverness Reds launch Kingsford Stadium website. Pretty good for anyone missing any info.
    But its all lies, misdirection and conspiracy apparently.

https://www.kingsfordstadium.co.uk

Well done Westdyke
    At least they have the common sense that these facilities could be quite handy for them
    Also it is good for a local group to be supportive

COYR

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by DonVincenzo (The II) View Post
    Westhill's biggest sports group votes Yes to the stadium.

http://www.afc.co.uk/news/10032.php#.Waq3xq17EUE
    Oops wrong attachment

Page 171 of 560 FirstFirst ... 71121161169170171172173181221271 ... LastLast