+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 172 of 232 FirstFirst ... 72122162170171172173174182222 ... LastLast
Results 1,711 to 1,720 of 2318

Thread: Transfer Rumour Thread 22/23

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    I think he should have blocked the shot rather than try to win the ball. Regardless, just as culpable are Fletcher and Smith for not hitting the target with great chances to score when we were on top.
    #

There's a brilliant pic of Keiran Freeman blocking a shot in a Tannadice Derby last season. I'll try to post it.

Quote Originally Posted by ARAbCHNID View Post
    #

There's a brilliant pic of Keiran Freeman blocking a shot in a Tannadice Derby last season. I'll try to post it.
    Honestly, you don't have to.

I'll try cos I'd like you to see what Ryan Edwards might have done had it been in his repertoire.

Quote Originally Posted by ARAbCHNID View Post
    I'll try cos I'd like you to see what Ryan Edwards might have done had it been in his repertoire.
    But then I'll just post a picture of Ryan Edwards blocking a random shot, which will prove absolutely nothing.😂

Quote Originally Posted by Arabknight View Post
    Rumour mill news. Edwards signed pre contract with hearts. How come every player we have that can be moved on are linked with them 😂
    If this is in fact true, should he still be team Captain at the least?

Quote Originally Posted by ScotinUSA View Post
    Never should have been captain in 1st place as I think his games suffered since

Speaking about blocking shot at 1st goal what about 3 players turning backs on shot for 2nd goal ridiculous defending

Quote Originally Posted by Dave63 View Post
    Speaking about blocking shot at 1st goal what about 3 players turning backs on shot for 2nd goal ridiculous defending
    Yip, Freeman, Smith & Sibbald.

Quote Originally Posted by ScotinUSA View Post
    I would be very surprised if Hearts considered Edwards good enough for their 1st team,they have signed James Hill from Bournemouth on loan.I'm sure he plays centre half.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    I would be very surprised if Hearts considered Edwards good enough for their 1st team,they have signed James Hill from Bournemouth on loan.I'm sure he plays centre half.
    Exactly this. I'd be very surprised after Edwards' comments the other day also.
    There is absolutely nothing on Kickback either. Really does sound like p*sh to me.

Page 172 of 232 FirstFirst ... 72122162170171172173174182222 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)