+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 173 of 490 FirstFirst ... 73123163171172173174175183223273 ... LastLast
Results 1,721 to 1,730 of 4893

Thread: Rangers Then, Sevco Now, Scotland's Shame Forever....

I'm really enjoying the Union Bears and other assorted bigot groups throwing their toys out of the pram after the semi-final result. Of course the board and management have been useless and incompetent but the Huns are in total denial about the fact that these things are peripheral to their real problem which is that:

- they find being inferior to the Tims beyond unbearable and
    - they don't have the resources to do anything about it

As long as that situation continues - ie probably the foreseeable future - they'll be fighting like ferrets in a sack and doling out dog's abuse to board members, whoever happens to be the manager, coaching staff and anybody else who gets in the line of fire.

What's not to love?

They deserve better

Quote Originally Posted by sonofrgmsdad View Post
    It must be season ticket selling time - oh Aye, so it is. Arfield, Gerrard, McGregor - Aye right.
    Is that Alan MacGregor who f@cked off at first opportunity like Naismith and Whittaker

Quote Originally Posted by 87kilos View Post
    In talks with Scott Arfield hoping to get him on a pre contract agreement. He'll not be cheap. Quality player.
    How will that sit with their new manager should they not want him.
    I know, I know, its a bluff for season ticket sales, but hop they royally fcuk up their window.

The new manager will be working under a director of football who signs all the players so new manager coming in will know how they work. Arfield has not played much this season but was decent last year. Gerrard doesnt seem smart enough to be a manager, i hope he gets the gig

Gerrard is too stupid to be a manager. but even he isn't stupid enough to take the Sevco job.

It must be season ticket selling time - oh Aye, so it is. Arfield, Gerrard, McGregor - Aye right.
    I hear they are in for Neymar as well, he was quoted as saying I have always wanted to play for Govan Sevco and its amazing six year old history.

2 years ago it was england international joey barton who would win the league for them. last year it was euro 2016 winner bruno alves

are they really thick enough to think arfield will turn them into a better team than celtic? - aye, probably. dumb fu(ks

Gerrard was the last person to stop Brendan Rodgers winning a league title.

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    Gerrard was the last person to stop Brendan Rodgers winning a league title.
    Nice

Like button opportunity

Page 173 of 490 FirstFirst ... 73123163171172173174175183223273 ... LastLast