+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 176 of 187 FirstFirst ... 76126166174175176177178186 ... LastLast
Results 1,751 to 1,760 of 1861

Thread: Official Jim Goodwin rebuild thread

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    You'd think we hadn't got all our main business done in July

It's not been a poor window by any stretch, maybe currently without 1 or 2 extra that would have been the icing

Overall though our team/squad isn't bad, there is still January to come
    Yeah cos we really nail those January windows don't we.

Reality will kick in once we lose Moult to injury, or any of the other key players that we have no back up for

No point signing someone for sake of it.

A too big squad is expensive

Whether we are happy with where we are will come down to results - I’m hopeful the spine of the squad now strong enough

I’m also happy to give some decent younger players a chance

Addition I’d like is a striker but they are hard to find

Let’s go with what we have - starting tomorrow - we need wins to get out of this division

Quote Originally Posted by LSArab View Post
    No point signing someone for sake of it.

A too big squad is expensive

Whether we are happy with where we are will come down to results - I’m hopeful the spine of the squad now strong enough

I’m also happy to give some decent younger players a chance

Addition I’d like is a striker but they are hard to find

Let’s go with what we have - starting tomorrow - we need wins to get out of this division
    If our first 11 was guaranteed to start every game that would be fine, but they're not and they won't. I'll say it again, our bench is weak as piss and if its left to what we have then the club will be left to rue yet another shyte transfer window.

Even as I type, someone on Tek saying Docherty's hamstring gone again. Great stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Arabdownsouth View Post
    Even as I type, someone on Tek saying Docherty's hamstring gone again. Great stuff
    He was brought back a wee bit too early we that hammy thing, was something like, playing with it and (being monitored) ? Don't quote me on that.

But....... it seems like the Gaffer wants him to be the the main leader in the team. (no bad thing) but, gambling on a hamstring injury, normally ends up it tears. (not tears as in bears)

We do collect a good few of them though, strange indeed. I blame it on St Andrews yet again

Quote Originally Posted by Arabdownsouth View Post
    Lets hope they are a month out-of-date.

Quote Originally Posted by Yeats 62 View Post
    He was brought back a wee bit too early we that hammy thing, was something like, playing with it and (being monitored) ? Don't quote me on that.

But....... it seems like the Gaffer wants him to be the the main leader in the team. (no bad thing) but, gambling on a hamstring injury, normally ends up it tears. (not tears as in bears)

We do collect a good few of them though, strange indeed. I blame it on St Andrews yet again
    He should've been taken off as soon as that second goal went in. He said he felt it during the game, but played the full 90.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    He should've been taken off as soon as that second goal went in. He said he felt it during the game, but played the full 90.
    Too much running about on the vlog

The big man is away but his legacy lives on late in the transfer window.

1,We are looking to bring in one or two.

2,We hope to bring in a player before the deadline.

3,None of our targets want to play for us.

4,We don't expect any signings before the window slams shut.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    The big man is away but his legacy lives on late in the transfer window.

1,We are looking to bring in one or two.

2,We hope to bring in a player before the deadline.

3,None of our targets want to play for us.

4,We don't expect any signings before the window slams shut.
    The big man is away, but Ogren is still here.

Why not just tell us we're skint? It would save a lot of disappointment on transfer day.

Page 176 of 187 FirstFirst ... 76126166174175176177178186 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)