+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 178 of 212 FirstFirst ... 78128168176177178179180188 ... LastLast
Results 1,771 to 1,780 of 2114

Thread: Sturgeonland

What group is that?
    Mason's misfits?

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Joanna Cherry is a total shyte bag. That is in unarguable fact, as long as she remains in the SNP. Likes the trappings of being an mp more than her political beliefs

I have zero interest in anything she has to say
    I think the contents of your opening paragraph sums up most of the Westminster representation, and a significant proportion of The Party at just-as-remote Holyrood. Grand policy statements followed by poor or near-invisible commitment or energy applied to delivery, before a spokesperson points out how many millions The Party has invested.

It’s comical meantime, but seriously flawed looking both back and extremely worrying looking forward.

Hey, we’re just the drones, the proles, the üntermenschen.

What level of grant can I get for translating that into Gaelic, I wonder?

Come on Nicola, tell us, for the sake of Scotland and it’s people, where the £600K is - it may be that there is a “live” criminal investigation ongoing, but contrary to what you imply nothing precludes you from making a voluntary statement that notwithstanding does it!? I’d also be interested in the mileage history of your seemingly largely unused F1-drivers-style luxury mobile home since it was purchased. Who’s been having shotties? I’ll lend you my lawnmower if you tell us as the growing season is almost upon us.

https://youtu.be/N6yJUYudBSk

What was it that Father Ted used to say?

" That money was just resting in my account "

I don't know any of the details but I would be very surprised if the £600,000 was missing.

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    I think the contents of your opening paragraph sums up most of the Westminster representation, and a significant proportion of The Party at just-as-remote Holyrood. Grand policy statements followed by poor or near-invisible commitment or energy applied to delivery, before a spokesperson points out how many millions The Party has invested.

It’s comical meantime, but seriously flawed looking both back and extremely worrying looking forward.

Gaelic-speaking is ubiquitous (in certain limited areas of Scotland) and should be supported at any cost! How dare you!

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    What was it that Father Ted used to say?

" That money was just resting in my account "

I don't know any of the details but I would be very surprised if the £600,000 was missing.
    If you don’t know any of the details though why would you be surprised? I don’t know any of the facts either but I have an open mind and I would really like to know! When the SNP representatives were in Shetland (en masse - Swinney, Sturgeon and other notables included) fighting for the all-important MSP seat a few years ago, they published certain expenses information in the local paper which I suspected may not be correct. I may be mistaken, they might have made an error and there are other possible reasons for this possible anomaly. But Sturgeon comes across as whiter than white, so I’m sure that she and her husband have nothing to hide.
    Last edited by Shetland Don; 15-04-2023 at 07:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shetland Don View Post
    whiter
    Homophobe.

Homophobe.
    Holier than thou then, failing that self-righteous?

Cherry is a slightly special case, as she actively works against the party that put her there & more recently, supports the UK government. She’s the one to lead us to independence though

I’d put her in the same category as that snake Ian Austin.

So, when you know the party is wrong, normally you would have two options.

1/ Leave
    2/ Try to reform it from within.

You would remove that second option, what a lovely world you are creating.

Page 178 of 212 FirstFirst ... 78128168176177178179180188 ... LastLast