+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718

Thread: Well Done MT

Quote Originally Posted by flourbasher View Post
    Yes Inhaler are decent Magyar and on my Spotify liked list
    Saw a bit of their set at the Big Weekend in Dundee on I player and they know how to get the crowd going
    Crowd was well up for it last night, not been to the Leady for years. Virtually lived there at one time.

Young Eli has got bags of charisma in a very understated way.
    None of his dad's bombast at the moment.
    In fairness I was a big U2 fan not so much these days, but seen them.many times.

Yes Imelda May is a good shout. Doppelgänger for Chrissy Hynde

Last new artist I,ve found I liked was Olivia Dean who has had some airplay on mainstream radio too
    Also a band called Deadletter from the Scarborough area who seem to have new ideas or perhaps it’s just the usual stuff but done a lot better than most

Just on u tube heard 4 songs from 1st solo album by Tom Meighan liked going to sample rest of the album, one of the best rock voices. Alice Lily 1st time I've heard anything by her new song impressed want to hear more.

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    Just on u tube heard 4 songs from 1st solo album by Tom Meighan liked going to sample rest of the album, one of the best rock voices. Alice Lily 1st time I've heard anything by her new song impressed want to hear more.
    Ok thanks gru. I’ll check them out

Been on I tunes be enough songs to download for a cd. It's usually round 18 songs. Sampled Tom Meighan's songs be 12 from him. Alice Lily she hasn't brought an album out yet just singles & ep's found 6 by her think it could be them I really like.

This thread has gone seriously downhill.

[QUOTE=flourbasher;40295431]Yes Imelda May is a good shout. Doppelgänger for Chrissy Hynde

Last new artist I,ve found I liked was Olivia Dean who has had some airplay on mainstream radio too
    Also a band called Deadletter from the Scarborough area who seem to have new ideas or perhaps it’s just the usual stuff but done a lot better than most[/QUOTE

Downloaded Zeitgeist & Madge's Declaration by Deadletter like songs to go with Tom Meighan Flowers Miley Cyrus Imelda May 20 songs in total.

[QUOTE=gru;40297346]
    Yes Imelda May is a good shout. Doppelgänger for Chrissy Hynde

Also a band called Deadletter from the Scarborough area who seem to have new ideas or perhaps it’s just the usual stuff but done a lot better than most[/QUOTE

Downloaded Zeitgeist & Madge's Declaration by Deadletter like songs to go with Tom Meighan Flowers Miley Cyrus Imelda May 20 songs in total.

Alice Lily also

[QUOTE=gru;40297350]

Alice Lily also
    Deadletter,s The Snitching Hour is my favourite one of theirs

[QUOTE=flourbasher;40297388]

Deadletter,s The Snitching Hour is my favourite one of theirs

Liked 2 songs of there's I've got. Just pick songs out I like very rarely I download a whole album. Tom Meighan 10 singles ep's album tracks Alice Lily 4 Flowers Miley Cyrus 1 Imelda May 3 from her last album 2
    with Ronnie Wood Deadletter 2

[QUOTE=gru;40297395]

Liked 2 songs of there's I've got. Just pick songs out I like very rarely I download a whole album. Tom Meighan 10 singles ep's album tracks Alice Lily 4 Flowers Miley Cyrus 1 Imelda May 3 from her last album 2
    with Ronnie Wood Deadletter 2

whole album by same artist.

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718