+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718

Thread: Match Thread vs. Sutton Utd. 13.10.20 [NL]

Quote Originally Posted by Stan Marshall View Post
    What particularly pleased me about the goal was the fact we had two forwards pressing their defence at that stage of the match. That’s not always the case under Ardley.
    I guess it comes down to being brave and taking a risk. The game is not over until it’s over.

If the game is level in the late stages you can try and protect or settle for a point. Or keep pushing for all three with the risk that you might get caught on the counter attack concede and lose a point.

A last minute winner is fantastic especially in injury time as it means you take home an extra two points and everyone is ecstatic. On the other hand (as was the case against Dover) the opposition scoring a last minute winner you lose a point and everyone is angry and annoyed.

Strange how we had the two opposites in the first two away games.

Quote Originally Posted by crazyfists View Post
    We're both intitled to our views and also Driller no one is saying you can't say what you want, I just don't agree with the timing as believe it's counter productive but each to their own.
    Yeah sure, anyone can post anything, I suppose we just disagree about what's negative.

I think it's hard to look at a league table where we're a couple of points off the top, at a time where being top is very important as the season could end suddenly, and not notice that the only team we have lost to has just been thrashed again.

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718