+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 18 of 24 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: St Johnstone Away

Yesterday was rank rotten.

You can see that TC is set up to try to hold the ball and play for 0-0 as a good result and a win gives him the chance to throw one over the wrist... Maybe now he has his own selections in and many away he cant hide behind excuses.

Same system, basically same head count.

Clark,
    McN
    Paw

Not worth the time of day. dozens of chances and failed every time. The Einstein description of insanity is exactly what TC is doing.

Positives I think the guy with the name like a cooking oil can contribute well, I would like to see him slippery and get up the park with the ball rather than be instructed to stop and play across.

We should consider changing the name from Arabs to the Laterals.

Even face to goal 20 yards out theres no shooting.

Ultimately, first and foremost it was hugely important we didn't lose to either the fun or fermers. So, from that perspective it was a decent week. Add to that the defence getting clean sheets, it gives us the opportunity to be winning games narrowly again. But, it's not pleasant viewing...

Can't tell you how much I enjoyed watching the wave after wave of attacks, cheers Tam ��

Quote Originally Posted by geofoxposse View Post
    Yesterday was rank rotten.

You can see that TC is set up to try to hold the ball and play for 0-0 as a good result and a win gives him the chance to throw one over the wrist... Maybe now he has his own selections in and many away he cant hide behind excuses.

Same system, basically same head count.

Clark,
    McN
    Paw

Not worth the time of day. dozens of chances and failed every time. The Einstein description of insanity is exactly what TC is doing.

Positives I think the guy with the name like a cooking oil can contribute well, I would like to see him slippery and get up the park with the ball rather than be instructed to stop and play across.

We should consider changing the name from Arabs to the Laterals.

Even face to goal 20 yards out theres no shooting.
    agree, as long as those 3 start or are first sub on we will never get any better, they are honking

Quote Originally Posted by arab1970 View Post
    agree, as long as those 3 start or are first sub on we will never get any better, they are honking
    McNulty is giving us nothing so I agree there. Clark and Pawlet can still have an impact off the bench. Recently: Clark won us the game v RC and Pawlet made a difference versus the fun. Both pish when they start though. 🤔

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    Boo'd off the park big time which I didn't like. Its only going to have a negative impact on a group of players who already look fragile .
    Glad I'm not the only one that thought that, especially the booing with 5 mins to go as we were pushing for a goal

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    McNulty is giving us nothing so I agree there. Clark and Pawlet can still have an impact off the bench. Recently: Clark won us the game v RC and Pawlet made a difference versus the fun. Both pish when they start though. 🤔
    imagine the uproar when we blow next years budget to Sign Mcnulty

Quote Originally Posted by arab1970 View Post
    imagine the uproar when we blow next years budget to Sign Mcnulty
    That would be mind boggling!

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    That would be mind boggling!
    Can some answer this - why were there members of hitlers youth at the game yesterday?

Quote Originally Posted by Shedboy1971 View Post
    Can some answer this - why were there members of hitlers youth at the game yesterday?
    what do you mean ?

Page 18 of 24 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)