+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: ❔Score, scorers and attendance predictions v Walsall [H] 09.12.2023 [EFL L2]

Quote Originally Posted by maddogslater View Post
    You are sickening in your appetite to stick the boot in when the chips are down, you seem to relish the opportunity. A stopped clocks right twice a day, enjoy.
    I'm not sticking the boot in, just merely saying how it is... Unless you see otherwise.. Another problem with the side was the signing of McGoldrick. To some this may seem controversial, but since being in the side he has effectively made Macca redundant... Macca in most recent games is now nothing but a bystander..

Quote Originally Posted by durhampie View Post
    I'm not sticking the boot in, just merely saying how it is... Unless you see otherwise.. Another problem with the side was the signing of McGoldrick. To some this may seem controversial, but since being in the side he has effectively made Macca redundant... Macca in most recent games is now nothing but a bystander..
    Or Macca's performance is a reflection of being in a higher league? Or he's missing Palmer's influence?

Quote Originally Posted by Old_pie View Post
    Or Macca's performance is a reflection of being in a higher league? Or he's missing Palmer's influence?

Or perhaps he is the leagues second highest scorer.

Quote Originally Posted by JoePass View Post
    Or perhaps he is the leagues second highest scorer.
    Well quite!

Talk about becoming a victim of your own success!

Quote Originally Posted by Old_pie View Post
    Macca’s game is all about getting on the end of crosses into the penalty area. We’re not currently creating enough of those chances, which is partly because Palmer was so great at playing those passes inside the full back. Also, Nemane seems a little short of confidence at this level to take on his man more often.

Quote Originally Posted by ajojones View Post
    Think the criticism is totally justified but it's weird how happy some posters seem to be about it.
    Are you sure you haven't imagined that?

I don't see anyone who seems to be happy.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Are you sure you haven't imagined that?

I don't see anyone who seems to be happy.
    There's one or two who seem to enjoying their first legitimate opportunity to complain for at least 18 months, which is a strange mentality, but they're entitled to their opinion.

My view is that this team and Head Coach have plenty of credit left in the bank after what they've achieved in that time, but after riding the wave/euphoria of promotion for the first few months, we're probably at the start of the process where that team and playing style will evolve into what we need next, and sometimes that means taking a step backwards before you can move forwards again. There's certainly no need for panic or excessive disgruntlement amongst the support. By any reasonable measure we're still doing fine.

Quote Originally Posted by BanjoPie View Post
    At least Forest got a point away
    Think you need to sign up to LTLF and learn the words to "Mull of Kintyre".

If there's one player Macca is missing more than anyone in my opinion it is Ruben Rodrigues. Ruben as provider was a perfect match for him.

Quote Originally Posted by marky View Post
    Think you need to sign up to LTLF and learn the words to "Mull of Kintyre".
    Surprised that you know so much about them. Closet Red maybe?

Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast