+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 180 of 235 FirstFirst ... 80130170178179180181182190230 ... LastLast
Results 1,791 to 1,800 of 2344

Thread: Every day the vaccine rolls out

Quote Originally Posted by Arabdownsouth View Post
    I doubt we will have to worry about depression and heart disease becoming contagious. He doesn't have a good point at all, it was a stupid comment from someone who probably thinks everything is a conspiracy. Try telling all the folk who have lost loved ones that it's a 'so called pandemic'

Facebook warrior ****e is all it is ��
    i dunno like, the more people are down and depressed and the more friends and family see that they could be effected also.

He does have a good point, plenty other things out there killing people not just covid yet thats all we hear about...

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    Yeah, completely agree. The mind boggles that folk can still think this was all unnecessary. ��
    i dont think many would say it was all unnecessary, think most understand it was done to 'protect the NHS' and thats what lockdowns did, it stopped the hospitals being overloaded.

Since then we have all these vaccines so normality should resume

Quote Originally Posted by arab777 View Post
    Much bigger killers yeah like heart disease. The difference between that and COVID is you don't infect someone with heart disease. So the methods of tackling these things is dependent on the cause.

The whole point of safety measures being put in place was to not overwhelm the NHS. if we hadn't taken the measures we did there would have been many more examples of the one you have given because the hospitals would be struggling to cope with the number of sick COVID patients being admitted.
    i do not disagree with any of your points, i havent said anything opposite either? i've actually just mentioned above about NHS

and again as above post, with the amount of people vaccinated now we should be getting back to normal

He calls it a so called pandemic, its not a so called pandemic, its an actual pandemic. Just cos you close your eyes and mind to something doesn't make it not so.

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    He does have a good point, plenty other things out there killing people not just covid yet thats all we hear about...
    Yeah your right, I've never heard anyone mention cancer, heart disease, suicide etc

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    Yeah, and with the worst view. ☹️ Mind you, having a boy just behind shouting about m0ngs is hardly ideal. I'll end up saying something to him at some point...
    Quote Originally Posted by Shedboy1971 View Post
    i can come in alf garnett style and sort that cvnt out. pretty sure tony would too tbh
    That f*cking awful mate. As Shedboy says, get whoever it is sorted out through the right channels at Tannadice. There isn't even a time & place for that kind of language, nevermind in that part of the stadium ffs.

Quote Originally Posted by Arabdownsouth View Post
    He calls it a so called pandemic, its not a so called pandemic, its an actual pandemic. Just cos you close your eyes and mind to something doesn't make it not so.
    i've never once mentioned his 'so called pandemic' comment.

Quote Originally Posted by BackRowArab View Post
    Yeah your right, I've never heard anyone mention cancer, heart disease, suicide etc
    in the media none of them hardly get a mention now...

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    i dunno like, the more people are down and depressed and the more friends and family see that they could be effected also.

Its always in the back of my mind about what we have agreed on in the old thread regarding dying of or with Covid! That is something though that needs to be considered in enquiries that will follow over the coming years!

To be fair to the media, its not all about Covid that we are hearing about with regular mention of how bad NHS waiting lists are just now. But i have to ask exactly what the detractors are expecting as this 18 month battle the NHS has been through has taken its toll on the staff. These staff are sometimes hitting burn out, deciding to leave their profession, and having to self isolate because of contacts. You cant magic new workers from the streets, or entice them back from the Middle East, Australia or the US, and that has the sad consequence that we will be feeling the effects of this pandemic for a while yet!

Cant say my life is back to normal yet, but there are aspects of that which do seem to be heading that way. Main thing is, i should be back in Tannadice for the Derby!

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    That f*cking awful mate. As Shedboy says, get whoever it is sorted out through the right channels at Tannadice. There isn't even a time & place for that kind of language, nevermind in that part of the stadium ffs.
    yup agree - now its mentioned we should see about getting some better access aspects to tannadice. View etc. Tony is thought of as a certain type (as all football seniors are) but i reckon he will totally endorse improvements here.

Page 180 of 235 FirstFirst ... 80130170178179180181182190230 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)