+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 182 of 421 FirstFirst ... 82132172180181182183184192232282 ... LastLast
Results 1,811 to 1,820 of 4203

Thread: The Summer Transfer Window

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    Preaching to the choir on that one with me FTH
    And I completely agree with you.
    In the last 24 months the one diamond in the pack does appear to be Lewis Ferguson.

Excluding loans
    Players in 2017 / 18:
    Nicky fkn Maynard
    GMS
    Kari Arnason
    Michael Devlin
    Sam the donkey Cosgrove
    Stephen Gleeson
    Greg Tansey
    Chris fkn Forrester

We as a club should be able to attract a better standard than most of that crap
    Devlin? Upto his injury he was one of our best players. Had he stayed injury free our defence would have been solid.

He shouldn’t be on that list.

It’s probably better for McKenna’s own development that he moves now. A move to the right club under a good manager and he has a chance to develop what potential he has.

I’d much rather he stayed and we got f*ck all for him. We’d get to keep a really good player we’d struggle to replace & it would mean less free cash for Highland sh1tbox

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    Further excellent input to the thread.....well done, only 4 minutes, anyway, who the f uck is Ken.....is this a player on our coach’s radar to be signed?

SF
    Ken is the guy that'll help you with your "challenges".

Quote Originally Posted by xtrmntr75 View Post
    It’s probably better for McKenna’s own development that he moves now. A move to the right club under a good manager and he has a chance to develop what potential he has.
    I said the same 6 months ago. What's he going to learn playing alongside Taylor and Considine? He'll turn into a bombscare devoid of confidence.

Quote Originally Posted by Feck_the_Huns View Post
    Going off topic maybe, however it does relate to the transfer window.

Is McInnes actually holding us back? I'm beginning to think maybe he is. All started going downhill after the Cup Final of 2017.

Have the pay rises dulled his ambitions? With our budget, we should be attracting better players than we seen these last 24 months

Of course, always willing to give Main/Taylor/Hedges the support and benefit of the doubt. But McInnes has had 6 months to bring in replacements for Shinnie and GMS, amoungst others, and here we are with the players back in training and we are dicking around looking for at least 4 more 1st teamers. Not good enough.

Discuss
    Spot on (albeit if I'd said it, you'd have said I was being negative )

The fact that we require a MINIMUM of three players to improve the first team, possibly more, and are back training and still don't look like we are close to sorting that out is p1ss poor.
    As you say, is it complacency on his part?

Looking further ahead, I'd say this should be his last season if we have the same season as last, with the same turgid, eye bleeding football.
    We're not expecting tika-taka Barcelona football, but the hoof ball of Cosgrove & Main we may see is a horrific thought.

As the squad stands, I think the QR1 tie against the Finns will be far from easy.
    We need a bare minimum 2 players, up and running, fit and available for the first team.
    Centre mid and a left back
    After that, for the season ahead, we need another centre mid, cover at RB, a wide player, and possibly a striker and a no10 - whilst ideally offloading May.

we're threadbare.

I know that rumours are to be taken with a pinch of salt, but there are no rumours just now.
    We pretty much knew ages in advance that the three we've signed were signing, days in advance, & in a couple of cases at least a week in advance.
    Now?...there's hee-haw and that is a worry.

We need to get the finger out and hopefully have a few in within a week so they can get integrated in to the squad and get some fitness before the QR1 game.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Ken is the guy that'll help you with your "challenges".
    So in essence, this Ken chap has nothing to with the thread and some person you’ve made up to try and assist with my golf swing!!.......ah well, that’s cleared that up, anyway, moving on I reckon we should have a couple of other players in prior to our preseason training base......I hope.

SF

So in essence, this Ken chap has nothing to with the thread and some person you’ve made up to try and assist with my golf swing!!.......ah well, that’s cleared that up, anyway, moving on I reckon we should have a couple of other players in prior to our preseason training base......I hope.

SF
    If "golf swing" means you being a full on fucktard then yes. That would help all the threads.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    If "golf swing" means you being a full on fucktard then yes. That would help all the threads.
    Ehmmm, 4 minutes again, getting a bit of a troll now? and indeed another insult! ach weel, as most know, I personally don’t give 2 f ucks whilst I’m soaking up the rays post golf and enjoying a libation, back on topic........again........I’m sure I seen Dylan M down the riviera yesterday evening, it is paramount we get someone to replace Shinnie unless Fergie is the man for the job.

SF

Ehmmm, 4 minutes again, getting a bit of a troll now? and indeed another insult! ach weel, as most know, I personally don’t give 2 f ucks whilst I’m soaking up the rays post golf and enjoying a libation, back on topic........again........I’m sure I seen Dylan M down the riviera yesterday evening, it is paramount we get someone to replace Shinnie unless Fergie is the man for the job.

SF
    Soaking up the rays as well. Beautiful weather. Thankfully nowhere near you. The locals would pap you off a cliff.

Back on topic, wasn't Shinnie definitely signing a new contract with us?

Page 182 of 421 FirstFirst ... 82132172180181182183184192232282 ... LastLast