+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 183 of 489 FirstFirst ... 83133173181182183184185193233283 ... LastLast
Results 1,821 to 1,830 of 4884

Thread: Rangers Then, Sevco Now, Scotland's Shame Forever....

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    I think that's possible but a good manager isn't Gerrard.
    I think there is a difference in a good manager having them finish comfortably in second with a relatively small outlay and them getting remotely close to winning the league over Celtic who player for player are miles ahead in terms of ability.

A lot can happen in a couple of seasons. 10 in a row might be stopped by us or the super duper amazing Hibs that everyone is spunking over.

Rodgers is here for the long term though, that's a fact. I guess if Man U come calling that might change but he's definitely got long term plans here.

Rodgers is here for the long term though, that's a fact. I guess if Man U come calling that might change but he's definitely got long term plans here.
    Ooft, I know someone that knocked back a huge monthly sum from the mhanks, to put showbiz teeth up in his house for the duration of his stay. Think it was knocked back because they thought he wouldn’t be here for that long

A lot can happen in a couple of seasons. 10 in a row might be stopped by us or the super duper amazing Hibs that everyone is spunking over.

Nah poor old Hibs will lose their best players ie. midfield that's just what happens. Celtic are so far ahead of everyone financially and increasing every year naebody is going to win the league apart from them in the foreseeable.

I don't think Rodgers stock is particularly high anywhere apart from Scotland. Sure he could walk into a middle tier English club. Everton being probably the biggest out of that kind of team. He doesn't appear interested in that type of team right now although that could change I suppose. None of the big guns will go near him. Especially given his ****shows in Europe this year.

Things change quickly in football but he's been setting up community projects and working on the youth side of the club. He genuinely likes it here as well. I wouldn't be surprised if he's here spicifically for 10 in a row now.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/43995650

"But the prospect of a global name like Steven Gerrard coming into the Scottish game can only be seen as a good thing."

You can slag ex Huns and the weegia all day long but...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/43995650

"But the prospect of a global name like Steven Gerrard coming into the Scottish game can only be seen as a good thing."

You can slag ex Huns and the weegia all day long but...

If Jimmy Calderwood has said that when he was in charge, people would’ve wanted his head on a stick

Gerrard is a done deal according to sky sports,three year deal

Quote Originally Posted by nice1simmy View Post

. Well. If he does take it, I think we all know how it'll go ?

. Out of Europe in first qualifier. A 5-0 humping by Celtic . Knocked out of League cup to Falkirk or Ayr. And put on gardening leave after 2nd jumping by Celtic within 6 months.

All with an increasing amount of rabid propaganda spewing out by Traynor ( pouted as a'Unamed Rangers' spokesman )

While Dvw King cowers from it all in S.Q. While issuing stupid pronouncements about having sufficient funds 'in a holding company' to buy all shares , in the next few days. Cough cough.

Meanwhile the rabid bears buy the season tickets , the Gerrard Messiah scarfs , etc .

Then that bloke from Sports Direct steams back in with another lawsuit seizing the season ticket money...........

Quote Originally Posted by nice1simmy View Post
    Mcinnes will be happy. It'll make Scottish football better.

We need a strong rangers™️

Page 183 of 489 FirstFirst ... 83133173181182183184185193233283 ... LastLast