+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 185 of 490 FirstFirst ... 85135175183184185186187195235285 ... LastLast
Results 1,841 to 1,850 of 4893

Thread: Rangers Then, Sevco Now, Scotland's Shame Forever....

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    I think this Gerrard appointment, along with what will be the usual press bluster about "war chests" and "major investment" (c/o w@nkstain Keech Jackshun) will give the scum a boost for the end of season games.

They'll finish 2nd.

Let's be honest, our manager will roll out the red carpet with his tactics next Tuesday, that's a given.
    He isnt in charge for the last 3 games of the season, but aye we will still lose it. Im predicting a great performance tomorrow and a narrow win, with a capitulation on Tuesday. Stevie G in the stands for the Sky Sports cameramen and pundits to w@nk over ... gadz

We will see though... half of their players wont be there next season so may have already chucked in the towel. It could also highlight how ****ed SG task is of not only catching Celtic, but pipping them to a title. There are no prizes for Rangers/Sevco managers who finish behind Celtic, no matter how close the gap is.

So where does this leave Kris Commons? Pundits gig at BBC Exeter?

P.S if anyone spots an Aberdeen fan taking a photo on their phone of the 'famous Stevie G', give them a hiding please!

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    Correct.
    Whether the funds will ever be provided, who knows, but you're right, there's no way he'd have agreed to join that basket case club without some assurances.
    If the assurances came from that fraudster King, then good luck.
    If they really do have some investment from elsewhere, as is being suggested, then it'll be back to the horrendous days of the duopoly, media love-ins and helicopter Sundays
    It's fine though....our masonic chairman wants a strong "Rangers" in Scottish football.

And all this "tick tock" sh1te I see and hear about SEVCO when they spend money on players is just that....sh1te!
    They'll not go t1ts up any time soon.
    Agree with all that RST i think investment must be coming to the huns or no way would he agree,back to the duopoly

Quote Originally Posted by Stupie82 View Post
    P.S if anyone spots an Aberdeen fan taking a photo on their phone of the 'famous Stevie G', give them a hiding please!
    Lets hope we go a couple of goals up on Tuesday and start singing

"Cheer up Stevie G, Oh what can it mean"

Quote Originally Posted by Stupie82 View Post
    What if it's Mcinnes?

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    What if it's Mcinnes?
    sAck HIm

Love this quote

"It's refreshing to see SG starting at the bottom of the ladder at a time where former players expect to step into management at the top level."

The huns are peeing themselves in excitement over appointing an under 18 coach, he may be a well known name in football but as we all know has absolutely no first team coaching experience. Only time will tell if he has what it takes to be a manager, that is something he will not be allowed with the bigot hoards, I could understand it if they had appointed an experienced manager.
    Still, we can continue to enjoy the fun they give us for a while yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Rochead View Post
    The huns are peeing themselves in excitement over appointing an under 18 coach, he may be a well known name in football but as we all know has absolutely no first team coaching experience. Only time will tell if he has what it takes to be a manager, that is something he will not be allowed with the bigot hoards, I could understand it if they had appointed an experienced manager.
    Still, we can continue to enjoy the fun they give us for a while yet.
    It depends on the level of investment. He will also have contacts to bring in decent players. I laughed when i heard the news of him becoming manager, but with large sums of money, you can do pretty well in Scotland and he may well do that. The one thing I am certain of though, they wont knock Celtic off their perch and it is that very thing their fans desire. All Sevco need to do compared with this season is beat the so called lesser teams. They have had the better of us all season and should be in clear second place. The cups are their only realistic hope of actual silverware, so we will get an idea early on next season of where they are at.

Page 185 of 490 FirstFirst ... 85135175183184185186187195235285 ... LastLast