+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 186 of 352 FirstFirst ... 86136176184185186187188196236286 ... LastLast
Results 1,851 to 1,860 of 3518

Thread: Todays games.

If we don't win on Saturday, never mind lose, it indicates where we'll be going. ☹️

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    If we don't win on Saturday, never mind lose, it indicates where we'll be going. ☹️
    I'm glad you lot aren't in the dressing room! Deary me...

Quote Originally Posted by JJA22flup View Post
    Fans are worried, can you blame them?

Alternatively, we could employ the 'I believe in this group of players' tactics that we hear in every post match interview and walk head first, blindfolded into the Championship without a whimper. That's what the club seem to be doing.

Quote Originally Posted by Arabdownsouth View Post
    Fans are worried, can you blame them?
    What was written on here yesterday wasn't worry, it was giving up. The big party will be a lot of fun on Saturday with you lot crying into your bridies!

Killie are awful but will get home wins, county have brought in some strikers and generally competitive in most matches, mwell pretty dreadful but might get manager boost and signed clutch of players, jury out on them. These teams can be awful for weeks but feel they will win ugly from time to time.

We have soft underbelly with powder puff midfield and suspect goalkeeper. Thinking who the fighters are in our team - behich, niskanen, Fletcher and maybe sibbald? Need or needed to toughen up midfield, been occassions when mulgrew has been on bench and we've been holding on in games, could come on in defensive mid, but we usually just get djoum for sibbald, or sibbald for djoum.

What was written on here yesterday wasn't worry, it was giving up. The big party will be a lot of fun on Saturday with you lot crying into your bridies!
    Yeah big party, in February, to celebrate something we won in May?

deflection from the club IMO as theres nae danger we would be celebrating anything come May when we're down.

yes there will be plenty crying into their bridies as the concerns raised were not taken on by all, and for all those who all think everything is fine and nothing to worry about, well i hope they choke on their bridies and die

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    Yeah big party, in February, to celebrate something we won in May?

deflection from the club IMO as theres nae danger we would be celebrating anything come May when we're down.

yes there will be plenty crying into their bridies as the concerns raised were not taken on by all, and for all those who all think everything is fine and nothing to worry about, well i hope they choke on their bridies and die

The thing for the league win would have been organised months ago so I'm afraid as much as you would like it to it doesn't fit in with your bullsh1t loser's mentality narrative. What I've read on here over the last couple of days is totally embarrassing and your reply just sums it up. Hoping fellow fans die, ffs mate...

The thing for the league win would have been organised months ago so I'm afraid as much as you would like it to it doesn't fit in with your bullsh1t loser's mentality narrative. What I've read on here over the last couple of days is totally embarrassing and your reply just sums it up. Hoping fellow fans die, ffs mate...
    ha ha bullsh1t loser mentality narrative? are you f ucking blind? are you completely ****ing delusional to our situation? have you not been watching us this season? are you oblivious to the sh1t we're in? the incompetent manager, the incompetent SD, the fact 2 x local directors are set to resign and f uck alls being said, the league position, papped out both cups, that disgraceful transfer window. Yet you say its a bullsh1t loser mentality narrative, nah, this is all FACT, this is all very much real life. this is real the position we are in.

people like you are a big part of the problem, sugar coat everything and believe everything that comes out the club

waken up ffs

How about you **** off and let people express their opinions without the snarky ****ing comments?

Page 186 of 352 FirstFirst ... 86136176184185186187188196236286 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)