+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 189 of 192 FirstFirst ... 89139179187188189190191 ... LastLast
Results 1,881 to 1,890 of 1912

Thread: The funsters

"Didn’t you know the Ald hun stand was knocked down around 1920 for the then brand new stand absolutely nothing to do with Glasgow Rangers stand ? "

Name:  tb.jpg
Views: 1071
Size:  6.8 KB

GB knows that full well, he has debated it many a time on here.

Some things get changed but will forevermore be called by the name most familiar to all.

He uses it as a bit of banter, and I'm sure to wind up many a bluenose.

Just because things get changed doesn't mean they can't be seen as the same thing. (ask Trigger)

Quote Originally Posted by Yeats 62 View Post
    "Didn’t you know the Ald hun stand was knocked down around 1920 for the then brand new stand absolutely nothing to do with Glasgow Rangers stand ? "

Name:  tb.jpg
Views: 1071
Size:  6.8 KB

GB knows that full well, he has debated it many a time on here.

Some things get changed but will forevermore be called by the name most familiar to all.

He uses it as a bit of banter, and I'm sure to wind up many a bluenose.

Just because things get changed doesn't mean they can't be seen as the same thing. (ask Trigger)
    Never a truer paragraph posted than the above,when describing this blot on our landscape i refer to it as TheAuldHunStand because in the mists of history the Dees once took delivery of a cast off stand from Ibrox as the association of the two establishment clubs grew,FACT.

I love history and its only fair that i share my knowledge of it with younger posters of both the Dundee clubs.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    Never a truer paragraph posted than the above,when describing this blot on our landscape i refer to it as TheAuldHunStand because in the mists of history the Dees once took delivery of a cast off stand from Ibrox as the association of the two establishment clubs grew,FACT.

I love history and its only fair that i share my knowledge of it with younger posters of both the Dundee clubs.
    It really is Sh1te banter though , your great grandson will be posting from his bedsit in 100 year that the dees are still using Fen1on rain covers , which of course like the old hun stand will no longer exist, it’s just pure SH1te banter

Quote Originally Posted by Dode craigie View Post
    It really is Sh1te banter though , your great grandson will be posting from his bedsit in 100 year that the dees are still using Fen1on rain covers , which of course like the old hun stand will no longer exist, it’s just pure SH1te banter
    Feel free to head on back to your own board at any time though won't you? 👍 loads of really good banter on there I'd imagine? Golf,politics and monorails last time I looked, yup sounds just the ticket 🤔

He'll probably be posting that yet another hundred years have passed with still no sign of that 2nd Scottish cup 🤣🤣

What bedsit? What Grandson?

Name:  br.jpg
Views: 593
Size:  4.0 KB

51 years, ywfa

It is not banter though its all FACT,there was always an association between Glasgow Rangers RIP and Dundee FC,you did take a stand off them,your club were an agent for The Rangers Pools and sold them readily on their behalf,you did name that eyesore on Dens Rd The Derry in support of your big cousins and their beliefs,your fans did use the Union Flag in support of your team and sing Derry's walls and The Sash.

If you don't like what i post and my mention of TheAuldHunStand then there is a simple solution,phuck off to a board that is pro DFC that doesnie mention TheAuldHunStand.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    It is not banter though its all FACT,there was always an association between Glasgow Rangers RIP and Dundee FC,you did take a stand off them,your club were an agent for The Rangers Pools and sold them readily on their behalf,you did name that eyesore on Dens Rd The Derry in support of your big cousins and their beliefs,your fans did use the Union Flag in support of your team and sing Derry's walls and The Sash.

If you don't like what i post and my mention of TheAuldHunStand then there is a simple solution,phuck off to a board that is pro DFC that doesnie mention TheAuldHunStand.
    Telt, with a Fact

Even up to the early 90s they were still singing ' I was born under a Union Jack"

Fact.

Page 189 of 192 FirstFirst ... 89139179187188189190191 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)