+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 189 of 366 FirstFirst ... 89139179187188189190191199239289 ... LastLast
Results 1,881 to 1,890 of 3653

Thread: O/T:- Impressed with the leadership

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    It's been done by many people on this thread, but all accidental and nothing to get worked up about.

It really is as simple as the inadvertent deletion of a square bracket!
    Totally agree, i just don't like being miss quoted, and i am not falling out with no one.

Quote Originally Posted by upthemaggies View Post

Austria, where vax-free have been locked down for over two months.
    Well they can get laid for free at their local den of iniquity if they want to get jabbed:

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/a...ienna-rcna5272

Quote Originally Posted by macstop View Post
    OMG now i am being miss quoted, you do realize that is illegal, to put my name against something i did not say is just plain wrong!
    I think I had a Miss Quoted as a teacher at school. She was big mates with her colleagues Miss Informed and Miss Guided.

Totally agree, i just don't like being miss quoted, and i am not falling out with no one.
    If you will show where I have misquoted you, then I will apologise.

As far as I can see, your post says,

'The information from the ONS is indisputable.' (post 1869)

That is what I quoted, and used inverted commas to show it (post 1870)

I also added my own comment:

The ONS has called the use of this figure “highly misleading,”

Or maybe you are looking at another post?

I don't want to fall out with anyone, but don't really like being accused of acting illegally!

... talking about leadership, do our pro- E U comrades like what is happening, with the leadership in Berlin grovelling as soon as Vlad lifts his sabre. You wouldn't want to be fighting in front of a jack boot brigade, would you. They won't even let us overfly the Fatherland to supply U k r a I n e. The truth comes out eventually even for those who don't want to see. Why would you want to be teamed up with that two faced mob ...

Quote Originally Posted by TheBlackHorse View Post
    The truth comes out eventually even for those who don't want to see. Why would you want to be teamed up with that two faced mob ...
    Because they are a slightly better option than the lying two-faced mob currently in charge.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBlackHorse View Post
    ... talking about leadership, do our pro- E U comrades like what is happening, with the leadership in Berlin grovelling as soon as Vlad lifts his sabre. You wouldn't want to be fighting in front of a jack boot brigade, would you. They won't even let us overfly the Fatherland to supply U k r a I n e. The truth comes out eventually even for those who don't want to see. Why would you want to be teamed up with that two faced mob ...
    I would have thought the ‘jack boot’s brigade’ reluctance to get involved in international conflicts would be welcomed by people who generally can’t go 2 minutes without talking about the War/Churchill/Blitz.

MM see below taken from #1870

The above are not my words, these are Banjo's words not mine, but i also realize people do make mistakes, no apology needed my friend if this is the case.

Quote Originally Posted by PedroTheFisherman66 View Post
    I'm game...chuck in another Brexit referendum whilst we are at it...!
    The lib dems wanted to change all that at the last election and look how that ended.

MM see below taken from #1870

The above are not my words, these are Banjo's words not mine, but i also realize people do make mistakes, no apology needed my friend if this is the case.
    Fair enough - sorry it was a genuine mistake!

I have no idea though why it says it's your post!

Page 189 of 366 FirstFirst ... 89139179187188189190191199239289 ... LastLast