+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 19 of 30 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Thread: o/t the problem with equality and diversity

Yawn! The same bigoted and racist clap trap from the usual suspects on here. And a few of our old pals have returned as well to spout their vile views. Come on lads if you want to spout this sort of drivel go and do it on a extreme right wing forum and spare us on here eh?

Raging Pup don't indulge them you are more intelligent than that and certainly more intelligent than them. Meanwhile Mr bas tard quietly sniggers.

Yes keep well away from snowflake central.

Think these arguments have been had before mods so time to close it down methinks.

It's odd how grist turns up when the right wing nut jobs are about eh?

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    Think these arguments have been had before mods so time to close it down methinks.
    When were you made a mod?

Typical left-winger, can't win the argument so tries to get the argument censored/ closed down.
    Last edited by great_fire; 05-04-2019 at 10:12 PM.

Or they start name calling folks nut jobs lol

Always a sign of a lost argument

It's an argument that's been had a thousand times before that s my argument. Post this on your extreme right wing sites by all means but it's not for this footy message board.

It's an argument that's been had a thousand times before that s my argument. Post this on your extreme right wing sites by all means but it's not for this footy message board.
    Several "Kempos" have reappeared over the last few days - he must have got a new smartphone or something. He has been "banned" many times already ! Could be on a cruise I suppose, although more likely that a new internet-cafe has opened by the boating pond at Cleethorpes...
    Last edited by mikemiller; 06-04-2019 at 08:04 AM.

I don't have any "extreme right-wing websites."

Strange boy.

Page 19 of 30 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast