+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 917181920 LastLast

Thread: ⚽ Match Thread vs. Maidenhead Utd. 06/08/22 [NL]

It took about ten minutes to realise he is a cut above this level. The modern day Tony Garcia!

Quote Originally Posted by TSANHO View Post
    It took about ten minutes to realise he is a cut above this level. The modern day Tony Garcia!
    It took me more like 30!!

Tony Garcia, no player gave less and I liked more#neverforgotten

Quote Originally Posted by laddo View Post

😂😂 too true.

Quote Originally Posted by laddo View Post

A Sam Allardyce signing, oddly, at a time when foreign players at Notts were still a bit of a novelty and fans assumed they'd come good if we showed enough patience with them.

I'm still waiting lol

Definitely a novelty back then. I remember other than a great name he had a nice touch, no real impact in games and a good-looking guy . That's it

Hit the stop button after the first inane, brain dead question.

To be fair that was much better today and the lad who struggled last week actually asked a couple of pertinent questions, nothing ground breaking but certainly a much more palatable watch.

Although no fresh injury worries, does anyone know if Aaron Nemane has served his suspension. I think offensively his absence hindered us on Saturday from an attacking perspective, but maybe playing Taylor away at Boreham Wood will be a greater asset defensively, if only in height and strength.

Quote Originally Posted by Magpies1959 View Post
    Although no fresh injury worries, does anyone know if Aaron Nemane has served his suspension. I think offensively his absence hindered us on Saturday from an attacking perspective, but maybe playing Taylor away at Boreham Wood will be a greater asset defensively, if only in height and strength.
    Think he still has one game left right? Grimsby was his first game, so Maidenhead would be second leaving Borehamwood to be third. Feel it was a bit farcical of the FA to take their time in handing out the suspension personally

Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 917181920 LastLast