+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: MillersMad Matchthread - Sunderland v The Millers

Normally when some sort of agreement has been made between clubs than the player isn't in the squad.

Great news, Ogbene, Barlaser and Wiles all start

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    Johansson;
    Peltier,
    Wood (C),
    Harding;
    Norton-Cuffy,
    Wiles,
    Rathbone,
    Barlaser,
    Ferguson;
    Ogbene,
    Washington.

SUBS | Vickers, McCart, Odoffin, Lindsay, High, Eaves, Kelly.
    A strong looking team and subs

Hall out injured I've heard. Hammy issues too apparently.
    Big blow. He's been immense

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    Normally when some sort of agreement has been made between clubs than the player isn't in the squad.

Great news, Ogbene, Barlaser and Wiles all start
    Oh so Hall Bramall and Humphrey might be on their way ?

Still think we have left ourselves ridiculously short down the left hand side, Bramall and Fergusson often injured and he likes to swap one for the other and like tonight we don’t have a replacement for Fergusson! also a little strange that we are playing basically two right backs in the back three and leaving a genuine centre back on the bench, with no left footer again on the left ! This has cost us in the past, so a-brave decision !

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    A strong looking team and subs
    Bench wise that’s it ? No other players to call on at the moment !

Wood playing not McCart see whose right? Ferguson after Saturday wouldn't have started with him but I keep saying what do I know. Vickers would have been in goal for me cause they'll lump ball up all night for Stewart. Watching on I follow UTM

Hall will be a big miss. We seem to pick up hamstring injuries frequently.

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    Wood playing not McCart see whose right? Ferguson after Saturday wouldn't have started with him but I keep saying what do I know. Vickers would have been in goal for me cause they'll lump ball up all night for Stewart. Watching on I follow UTM
    The manager is right,obviously,do you really think you know more than him,I think I know the answer to that one,silly me.

You seem to be developing an obsession with being right in preference to seeing us win. Just for your information, when the day eventually arrives and you are right, if you come on here and profess "I told you so" in any way, shape or form I will ban you for a month.

Wood playing not McCart see whose right?
    You are right. Wood is playing not mcCart.. it's as though you have inside Information

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast