+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Too much good news about ?

re: Too much good news about ?

Got to say intravenous Morphine (first time) is better than beer.

Quote Originally Posted by RedRyan71
    Got to say intravenous Morphine (first time) is better than beer.
    Indeed, best drug I ever took. But once it wore out, the pain after the operation was unbearable, fortunately the staff relented and put me back on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Romanis
    TTR is there Basie but someone has stolen his wallet, thats what you get when you leave your wallet lying around after spending the night with the locals
    And pray tell where did you glean that information from? Asians being crooks, thieves and pickpockets?

In fact most of the pickpockets here (Thailand, Malaysia and Singapore) are foreign. Some are from Europe and South America even.

And before you extol the virtues of the Englishman, do you know of all the Caucasians / Whites who come to these countries to work and play, which one is the worst behaved?

Not the Yanks, not the Aussies, not Irish, even the Scots, Germans you can forget (they are the best behaved) and not even those 'arrogant' Frenchies.

It's the good ol' Englishman, who will drink themselves to the ground and thereafter behave like an uncaged chimpanzee. Shouting at the top of their voices, believing the locals

Quote Originally Posted by es***red52
    TTR is there Basie but someone has stolen his wallet, thats what you get when you leave your wallet lying around after spending the night with the locals
    And pray tell where did you glean that information from? Asians being crooks, thieves and pickpockets?

In fact most of the pickpockets here (Thailand, Malaysia and Singapore) are foreign. Some are from Europe and South America even.

And before you extol the virtues of the Englishman, do you know of all the Caucasians / Whites who come to these countries to work and play, which one is the worst behaved?

Not the Yanks, not the Aussies, not Irish, even the Scots, Germans you can forget (they are the best behaved) and not even those 'arrogant' Frenchies.

It's the good ol' Englishman, who will drink themselves to the ground and thereafter behave like an uncaged chimpanzee. Shouting

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds

It's the good ol' Englishman, who will drink themselves to the ground and th

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds
    Is that why this board has gone quiet for a bit, international break, at the top of league and no need to buy or loan anyone,or is everyone charging their batteries for the next weekend. I've also noticed that the gruesome twosome that run this board are also absent, perhaps Tricky has gone on a day trip to Asia to see his dad.
    Careful there Basie, isn't this how it always starts?

A little pop at those you disagree with under the guise of humour. Then the tempo is upped slightly every time as time goes by, before eliciting a response which hurts your feelings and then it goes south thereafter.

Anyway to answer your question, I've been busy with other stuff, watching 'The Dismissal' (about Gough Whitlam), the US Open and reading the books on D/Insp Frost by R D Wingfield which I missed. e-books is a very convenient way to get hard

Quote Originally Posted by es***red52
    whateverthe reason it's not a good idea to leave your brother stranded there with no money, he paid me back after i threatened him with the wife
    Ah yes, fear of the wife is something that runs in your family!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12