+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Parkgate V Beverley Saturday

Quote Originally Posted by the_idiotb_stardson View Post
    Why do you think?
    Because you’ve no idea it’s true or not?

This is not just aimed at you ibs by the way, but if you’ve got ‘inside info’ and aren’t prepared/haven’t got the balls to share what it is, maybe just don’t mention it at all. It doesn’t impress anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Masbroughstreet View Post
    Because you’ve no idea it’s true or not?

This is not just aimed at you ibs by the way, but if you’ve got ‘inside info’ and aren’t prepared/haven’t got the balls to share what it is, maybe just don’t mention it at all. It doesn’t impress anyone.
    I don't have the money.

I don't have the money.
    If it’s true then there’s nothing to be scared of.

Game likely to be off due to waterlogged pitch

Think anyone would have done well at Wigan with the budget ,players and wages that they were allowed to get away with. The points deduction tells you everything.

Quote Originally Posted by ragingpup View Post
    You're a little tinker IBS.

Are't protests meant to be reserved for when there is clear negligence as opposed to an owner that clearly cares deeply about the club and is trying to complete at a higher level than we have income for and simply getting overrun. Completely accept that the nature of the recent performances is unacceptable and many players have to go to make way for a rebuild, but trying to financially harm the club when we will likely investing as much as income allows (albeit still not even close to being competitive at champ level) on a fresh punt at our natural level, seems to be cutting off nose to me.
    Wow, a sensible post.

I am a season ticket holder. The club already has my money. Hoping that the empty seats will not be ignored by our leadership

Hands up if you think the club is being well run?

I am a season ticket holder. The club already has my money. Hoping that the empty seats will not be ignored by our leadership

Hands up if you think the club is being well run?
    I think empty seats will be expected by our leadership and I'm pretty sure they will understand why and I would hope, if they are going to stick with LR, will be planning for a positive season from August. At least that's what history tells us. Might be much less successful under a manager that isn't Warne but we generally have a good budget for league 1.

I would have thought that if fans think that Stewart is harming the club then protests should come in the close season with not buying tickets then. That might force Stewart to walk away and sell but who to? Fictional American buyers don't tend to invest much in the real world.

Quote Originally Posted by ragingpup View Post
    I think empty seats will be expected by our leadership and I'm pretty sure they will understand why and I would hope, if they are going to stick with LR, will be planning for a positive season from August. At least that's what history tells us. Might be much less successful under a manager that isn't Warne but we generally have a good budget for league 1.

I would have thought that if fans think that Stewart is harming the club then protests should come in the close season with not buying tickets then. That might force Stewart to walk away and sell but who to? Fictional American buyers don't tend to invest much in the real world.
    So you reckon it's fictional?

So you reckon it's fictional?
    I’ve asked on post match thread for some evidence as I can’t see anything on the internet, so who is it then?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast