+ Visit Southampton FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Sheffield Utd away

re: Sheffield Utd away

F*cking dire so far, Sheff Utd deserve to win this at the moment. We're getting scrappy and frustrated. I have to question the mentality of this squad now, team spirit is great when you are winning but it's even more important when you are on a bad run. It's Sheff Utd FFS!!

1-0 Sheff Utd

Something is very wrong with SFC, f*cking shyte.

Oops!

Gonna be late for work after watching that crap.

Totally outplayed,5 yellows,1 red and a disgusting performance.

No respect for the fans...

Blades were deserving winners so don't want to take anything away from them.

Hope they get to Wembley.

Ha ha look at all the skunts lurking.

Accrington Stanley you toothless mugs.

Quote Originally Posted by ozzy62

Blades were deserving winners so don't want to take anything away from them.

Hope they get to Wembley.
    Yes shocking night for us but agree with that.

Worst game I've seen and now 4 hour drive, Mane is sh!t closely followed by the rest of the team.
    Can't wait for Saturday, Saints team should run out at kickoff with their pants round their ankles so they're prepared to take a good shafting.

Don't normally post on another teams site but i thought the saints fans turn out against a league one side tonight was fantastic and made for a great atmosphere .Any saints fans feeling down about tonight just be grateful your not stuck in this piss pot league with us.
    Good luck in the prem though lads because you deserve better than that.

Go ahead blades...make my day!

Staying with my ex-University mate in Sheffield tonight, this is karma for all the stick I gave him in our younger days!
    Fair play to Sheff U, thoroughly deserved victory. And while I suspect it is highly likely Chelsea will win this competition easily, I too hope the Blades make Wembley.
    What of us? Not even the most pessimistic Saint (and I know a few of them)could have foreseen this run of results, we need a point minimum on Saturday just to stabilise things.
    On the plus side, any of us would have taken being 5th in mid-December, and we do have players to come back in.
    Mind you I could do without Chelsea and Arsenal in the next 2 weeks...

Goodnight all, I'm about to be treated to a greasy chip butty, apparently a local speciality

So 4,000 fans went a travelling thinking they were on the hunt for silverware - you really should know better by now. You just don't win things.

Still, I'm sure you can make yourself feel better with a delightful piccie of your wonderful training ground.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast