+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Home v Leicester Saturday 26 Aug

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    Need a proper left back to start with. Fred back will help.
    And he's back in the room.

Rail strikes mean I can't make it. Lynch is either going to prevent me from seeing a truly memorable Millers performance or he will have saved me from witnessing a protracted. yet brutal, murder first hand.

Games like this are why I enjoy the championship.
    Scruffy little Rotherham up against a team of internationals with no chance of winning.......or do we ?
    Either way get to see some quality, never seen Vardy live so hope he plays, but not too well, obviously.

Can only see a severe mauling. I make no apologies for saying that but while ever Taylor is playing Rathbone up the right and Green up the left we will have a weakened midfield and no player to support Hugill up front.

Yes Hugill's gaff on Saturday was appalling but just look how under supported he is on his own. He doesn't stand a chance in this league in taking on defenders on his own. When is Taylor going to realise this and provide him the support he badly needs?

Another week has past by with two Premiership games now played and still no news on the forward loan situation from these supposed Prem teams, is it another visa job?
    Last edited by Brin; 21-08-2023 at 01:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Can only see a severe mauling. I make no apologies for saying that but while ever Taylor is playing Rathbone up the right and Green up the left we will have a weakened midfield and no player to support Hugill up front.

Yes Hugill's gaff on Saturday was appalling but just look how under supported he is on his own. He doesn't stand a chance in this league in taking on defenders on his own. When is Taylor going to realise this and provide him the support he badly needs?

Another week has past by with two Premiership games now played and still no news on the forward loan situation from these supposed Prem teams, is it another visa job?
    Doubt it - probably other clubs also in the hunt. Given our groundhog day injuries we do seem to be s**t out of luck at the minute

Both Sunderland and QPR sniffing around stansfield so can't see that one coming off. Reyt coup for the millers if it did.

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    Need a proper left back to start with. Fred back will help.
    Why don't you just shut the **** up about Bramall. If he's so bad who are we playing there on Saturday?

Quote Originally Posted by scum_triumphant View Post
    Jamie Vardy - over 200 goals and 26 England caps
    Conor Coady -Over 300 premier League games - 10 England caps
    Wout Faes - Full Belgian International
    Marc Albrighton - Over 300 Premier league games
    Harry Winks - over 100 premier League, serie A games - 10 England Caps
    Danny Ward - Played in the Euros and the World Cup
    Kelechi Iheanacho - Over 200 premier League games - 45 Caps for Nigeria
    Wilfred Ndidi - over 200 Premier League games - 51 Caps for Nigeria
    Timothy Castagne - Full Belgian International
    Dennis Praet - Full Belgian International

Bring them on!!!!!!!
    Yes - but we've got Viktor. Although, if he keeps a clean sheet, they'll probably buy him 😕

Quote Originally Posted by wrinkly View Post
    Yes - but we've got Viktor. Although, if he keeps a clean sheet, they'll probably buy him ��
    That wouldn't be a surprise either.

Quote Originally Posted by Heliosphan View Post
    Why don't you just shut the **** up about Bramall. If he's so bad who are we playing there on Saturday?

Same at Stoke he's out of position for one of the goals against us in each game. I must be watching another game. Agree with Brin as well last two games we've had Wiles then Rathbone on the right that will never work. Need that forward in ASAP Stansfield or Nombe either fit the bill.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast