+ Visit Bolton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Banner has been Made

re: The Banner has been Made

I wonder If we'll see this banner tomorrow night?

Warren,I like your post, well constructed and debated.

I for one do not like changing managers just for the fun of it, and I do not think that most people on here do either.

We understand the financial constraints Dougie is working under, but as has been stated on here we have players who will be on extremely good salaries.

If there was any cohesion, or structure to the team pattern, or even a modicum of attacking intent I think most people would give Dougie the benefit of the doubt.

But there is none of the above, I do believe he is anti football in his thinking. This is the worst football team I have seen for many years. I also believe he has lost the dressing room, surely football players do not want to play in such a defensive manner. There is no consistency in team selection, changes for changes sake every match. Only consistency is terrible football week after week.

I went to Leeds and I would not say that we murdered them. OK we probably deserved at least a draw, but t

Quote Originally Posted by garyp1803
    fantasic banner gary better than the strangely brown coloured bed sheets that co ck klassdick kips in

[quote="eric1953"]Warren,I like your post, well constructed and debated.

I for one do not like changing managers just for the fun of it, and I do not think that most people on here do either.

We understand the financial constraints Dougie is working under, but as has been stated on here we have players who will be on extremely good salaries.

If there was any cohesion, or structure to the team pattern, or even a modicum of attacking intent I think most people would give Dougie the benefit of the doubt.

But there is none of the above, I do believe he is anti football in his thinking. This is the worst football team I have seen for many years. I also believe he has lost the dressing room, surely football players do not want to play in such a defensive manner. There is no consistency in team selection, changes for changes sake every match. Only consistency is terrible football week after week.

I went to Leeds and I would not say that we murdered them.

Quote Originally Posted by Whatsmore
    fantasic banner gary better than the strangely brown coloured bed sheets that co ck klassdick kips in [/quote]I don't think the banner is real Whatsmore, but I had to laugh especially when they mispelt DOUGIE, maybe Klassdick has designed it? The banner would need some turd stains and some premature ejaculation stains on it though for it to be Klassers.

Its not real the o and u are written on the chair the letters have been pasted onto a picture of a blank bed sheet!

Quote Originally Posted by campo21
    Its not real the o and u are written on the chair the letters have been pasted onto a picture of a blank bed sheet!
    Yes Campo, that banner does look a fake, but this one doesn't.

Quote Originally Posted by garyp1803
    Yes Campo, that banner does look a fake, but this one doesn't.
    [/quote]

Sh1t just got real!

That looks the business gary.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)