+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: JK Rowling

Quote Originally Posted by swaddon2 View Post
    Her books are sh*te.
    Apparently Warner Bros aren’t happy with her & want to buy her out. She hasn’t written anything that’s made proper money in years. All her newish wizardy stuff was too sh1t even for the folk that normally enjoy it

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Apparently Warner Bros aren’t happy with her & want to buy her out. She hasn’t written anything that’s made proper money in years. All her newish wizardy stuff was too sh1t even for the folk that normally enjoy it
    Harry Potter is good for kids, but after the first one they are very repetitive and clearly aimed at kids. I read the first two to my boys when the were young, not for myself as don't read fantasy stuff.

I did read a book under her pen name Robert Galbraith and it wasn't the best. Not quite as bad as Richard Osman though.

The TV show "Strike" that came from the Galbraith books was good, least I thought it was.
    Maybe just cos Holiday Granger was in it.

She makes me feel kind of funny....like when we used to climb the rope in gym.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Imagine having that much money & choosing to spend your time flashing your knickers at the most unhinged people in the country
    Terrible way to speak about the trans community

Quote Originally Posted by NEM83 View Post
    Terrible way to speak about the trans community
    The irony is that the overwhelming majority of the ‘women won’t wheesht’ mob, are just as likely to be questioned by Joanne’s toilet police as trans women. Turkeys voting for Christmas

Bump

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12