+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kieran McKenna what an amazing feat

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Badfellow View Post
    Yes Flour....Ladapo has another year left,I ve just checked. Happy Days for Freddie!
    Yes, but in the same vein that they can't simply release him without a payoff (most likely scenario I'd imagine as there's no way he's Premier League material) I doubt if his contract includes a Premier League escalation clause considering where they were when he joined them.

If he goes on loan he will still get his wages.

Read some Ipswich fans saying he has a terrible attitude.

Like he did at rufc

Freddie is definitely a natural striker and he gets himself into all the right areas where a natural striker should be. Unfortunately he gets found out at championship level because his decision making with the ball is all about trying to work himself room so he can have a shot, but the defenders at that level just close him down. UTM

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Yes, but in the same vein that they can't simply release him without a payoff (most likely scenario I'd imagine as there's no way he's Premier League material) I doubt if his contract includes a Premier League escalation clause considering where they were when he joined them.
    I think some form of pay off has to come into it because I can't see anyone matching his wages at Ipswich.I think it is safe to say that he is not a 'Steve Evans' kind of player!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12