+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Jack Grealish to Citeh

Quote Originally Posted by Rev72 View Post
    Would love to see 1 or 20 clubs have a bit (or a lot) of the sh1t we had to go through..just to see how they would handle the worry plus monumental and consistent piss taking we had to endure.

Not that I am bitter or owt like that
    What worries? We got to see the football world! We spend a couple of years in the third division and then we loved it so much we reached out even further by spending some time in the second division. We seen sights other clubs dream of, like the fresh air of the countryside. When it was over we decided to fly first class.
    On another note, I hear City will smash the transfer market even further by taking Kane is that true. Clubs like us don't have a chance.
    Ohh well I don't like first-class anyway to poshy for me.

Part of my hopes City pull out of the Harry Kane pursuit - don’t like how he hasn’t turned up for training - club should fine him massively

Quote Originally Posted by ozleeds View Post
    What worries? We got to see the football world! We spend a couple of years in the third division and then we loved it so much we reached out even further by spending some time in the second division. We seen sights other clubs dream of, like the fresh air of the countryside. When it was over we decided to fly first class.
    On another note, I hear City will smash the transfer market even further by taking Kane is that true. Clubs like us don't have a chance.
    Ohh well I don't like first-class anyway to poshy for me.
    The worries I was referring to was a few of the idiotic owners we had.

Quote Originally Posted by Rev72 View Post
    The worries I was referring to was a few of the idiotic owners we had.
    and having to watch **** like Rachubka which has forever given me Goalkeeper PTSD

Think it will be very hard for him to stop the diving antics. It’s baked into his game

As said elsewhere VAR and cards could instantly stop these cheating diving fake tarts.
    Stupid money but he will do well there.

Hell of a lot of money for a bloke who managed to split his kidney in half three seasons ago in a horror tackle and last year was pictured drunk coming out of his mate/mentors Ross McCormack flat before crashing his Range Rover into parked cars.

He'll have to grow up for sure to secure a regular starting place & stay well clear of the Scumchesters night-scene with Liam Gallagher - if not social media will destroy him.

Quote Originally Posted by Monaco_Totty View Post
    Hell of a lot of money for a bloke who managed to split his kidney in half three seasons ago in a horror tackle and last year was pictured drunk coming out of his mate/mentors Ross McCormack flat before crashing his Range Rover into parked cars.

He'll have to grow up for sure to secure a regular starting place & stay well clear of the Scumchesters night-scene with Liam Gallagher - if not social media will destroy him.
    Lol Totty I don't think millionaires care what social media thinks. Years ago everyone used to hate a player from another team he was coping it from everywhere. To cut a long story short 2 years later into this my club bought him and the outroar from the supporters and protests were unreal. He became a star and a champion of the club
    Sometimes people don't appreciate a player from other teams till one day they play for yours and you get to see first hand the class they have and then appreciate it.

Quote Originally Posted by ozleeds View Post
    Lol Totty I don't think millionaires care what social media thinks. Years ago everyone used to hate a player from another team he was coping it from everywhere. To cut a long story short 2 years later into this my club bought him and the outroar from the supporters and protests were unreal. He became a star and a champion of the club
    Sometimes people don't appreciate a player from other teams till one day they play for yours and you get to see first hand the class they have and then appreciate it.
    If you wanted to sign someone to fall over as soon as they are touched, I’m pretty sure the Rev or Andy would have been cheaper.

Quote Originally Posted by Billyni View Post
    If you wanted to sign someone to fall over as soon as they are touched, I’m pretty sure the Rev or Andy would have been cheaper.
    I know what you are saying but the cheat has so much potential. I'm sure city won't stand for his bs tactics. As for those 2 char you mention well they aRE BAD ACTORS They will forget to get up for the next scene lol

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)