+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 📺Training session on youtube & official site

Quote Originally Posted by TSANHO View Post
    Which one is the manager?! I hope it’s clear amongst them all who is number one, they were shouting over each other an awful lot. I don’t know why but something isn’t sitting right with me, hopefully Saturday will soothe my worries.
    They are only allowed one on the touch line.

Quote Originally Posted by uysapie View Post
    They were recruited as an existing team and know how each other operates.
    Exactly. It's not like Saunders is trying to steal his thunder. That's just how they operate as a team.

I'm amazed any one can find anything negative to say about such a short uninformative clip about the training session ?!

Quote Originally Posted by PedroTheFisherman66 View Post
    I'm amazed any one can find anything negative to say about such a short uninformative clip about the training session ?!
    I agree.
    I’m guessing those people didn’t want him in the first place.

Absolutely agree. I saw coaches working hard and being encouraging to the players. It is team management / coaching - maybe SM had taken a couple to one side to work on something specific.

One thing I really like about SM is that he always seems to have a smile on his face - if he can keep the players enjoying it then that is a great start. I am upbeat about this appointment.

Quote Originally Posted by magpie_mania View Post
    One thing I really like about SM is that he always seems to have a smile on his face - if he can keep the players enjoying it then that is a great start. I am upbeat about this appointment.
    Yes, maintaining a positive, upbeat vibe can only help us for the rest of the season.
    Same as the blokes below, it helps keep the spirits up

Name:  d8ca4d_75b53d22dc2a4059b1c218e2b9597fb5~mv2.jpg
Views: 485
Size:  24.1 KB

Unfortunately I'm not amazed at all. Every fan base has he glass half empty crew just like they have the always glass half full.

To me the positives from such a small glimpse we got are that everyone looks to be enjoying things and there's a harmony around the place. Granted this could just be edited to include only happy clips and the other side could be full on battle royal fights.

Quote Originally Posted by caj85 View Post
    Unfortunately I'm not amazed at all. Every fan base has he glass half empty crew just like they have the always glass half full.
    Yes but this is even before a pint is pulled. The guy could be a complete revelation or a complete disaster but until we see I don't get the negativity. (I wasn't impressed when he was being touted as the new bloke but he's here now so at least give him (them) a chance).

Quote Originally Posted by caj85 View Post

To me the positives from such a small glimpse we got are that everyone looks to be enjoying things and there's a harmony around the place. Granted this could just be edited to include only happy clips and the other side could be full on battle royal fights.
    Propoganda! Surely not !!

Sounded like a well run session to me. Each coach watching and instructing his players as it should be, did you hear "Kyle, Kyle here, here" and him being pulled over to cover the left side (Attacking down that side and the defender forward (WB or gone to a 4?) so cover pulled over?) Can't wait to spot the difference.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast