+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gerry Forrest

He's 19 years old and learning his trade,glad he's doing it with us.

Quote Originally Posted by Tigerish View Post
    He had the rare ability of being a solid right back as well as a dangerous attacking wing back. This doesn't happen often. I like Dexter but he is the latter but unfortunately not the former. Said it before but we are horribly exposed down the right flank with left wingers having a birthday. We can all see it. But our illustrious manager can't. Open your eyes Mr Taylor.
    Jerry Forrest was a gem in an attacking team. Unfortunately we are a team that is defending for it's life in this division and Dexter at 19 is inexperienced but very talented.
    I honestly think that we're easy to play against with the 433 system and I don't think that Fred helps him but as I don't think Towner helped Forrest that much.

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    Jerry Forrest was a gem in an attacking team. Unfortunately we are a team that is defending for it's life in this division and Dexter at 19 is inexperienced but very talented.
    I honestly think that we're easy to play against with the 433 system and I don't think that Fred helps him but as I don't think Towner helped Forrest that much.

Fred goes missing most of the game Towner didn't kept pressure on opposition full back thus Forrest didn't need as much cover as Dext does how we set up at the moment.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12