+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The Famous v The racist

Yes count me in on the draw bandwagon. Hibs will also draw just to rub our noses in it. It won't be a 0-0 draw for obvious reasons so I'm going

Dons 1 (Considine) Rossco 1 (Considine o.g.)

That'll put us 7 points clear of St.Johnstone with 5 to play. (provided of course that they lose to the Tims)

Should be enough.....surely.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    That'll put us 7 points clear of St.Johnstone with 5 to play. (provided of course that they lose to the Tims)

Should be enough.....surely.
    Agreed, especially when you take account of our much better goal difference so St J would have to finish a point above us

I can't share the last two posters' confidence.

I can’t speak for RZ but neither do I

County are 15/4 tomorrow.
    That's just crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    I can’t speak for RZ but neither do I
    I am very confident we won't be in the bottom 2. We are unbeaten under Goodwin in the league against the sort of teams we will play in the bottom six albeit it mostly with draws and have only lost at Iprix and Tynecastle (where we more often than not lose even with a good team). If we end up in the bottom six we will have three home games against Dundee, St Mirren and likely Livingston and two away games against St Johnstone and Hibs or Ross. We will get at least one win and two draws from those games (and more likely two wins and two draws), which will be more than enough to stay ahead of St Johnstone.

It will still be a rubbish end to a rubbish season but it gets us safely to the end and lets Goodwin continue with clearing the deadwood that he has already begun so we can start next season with a clean slate.

I'll eat my hat if we win tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    I'll eat my hat if we win tomorrow
    With red sauce, brown sauce or no sauce at all?

Onewin might have just sapped any moral left in the players. It was bad timing naming players who will be leaving and it will have rattled a few in the squad. He would have been better waiting until the split was decided.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast