+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Barnsley v Luton Town Match Thoughts

Both Belgium lads not match fit ?

Quote Originally Posted by Tarnred View Post
    Both Belgium lads not match fit ?
    The bench looks very weak tarnred .

No Herbie Kane either .

Or Jordan Williams - but Miller there?

Belgium duo still missing search parties growing concerd for their safety swaney bein dragged

Last seen round tinker's pond grass

Asleep for the goal, ferking around playing out from Collins & co and lacking composure. All to do second half....

Well half time and again not a great performance, poor defending to give the goal away and caught a couple of times with similar moves down the wings by Luton.
    Styles looks better back in the LWB position, How long will Schopp put up with Woodrow another abject performance poor passing, poor link up play he’s been shocking for a long, long time now!
    Odour is just ineffective he will never make a Striker he’s too easily robbed of the ball.
    We look soooooo shaky trying to play the ball out from the back, you can see how Schopp wants to play but it isn’t to the players strengths and they can’t do it.
    Can’t see us getting back into this at the moment?

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    The bench looks very weak tarnred .

No Herbie Kane either .
    My heart bleeds purple pyss.

As I said couldn’t see where a goal would come from? We played fantastic second half but Woodrow is out of form and our hopes off the bench were Victor and Cole who in “my opinion” are not up to Championship football.
    We look under threat from every set play and corner and have no confidence playing out from the back because we don’t have the players to do it.
    When the Belgian lads are fit if they are good enough I can’t see Woodrow starting a game and when Morris is back I can’t see Victor or Miller even making the bench.
    QPR will beat us convincingly on Saturday because they are red hot and we are not at the races!

Men against boys.
    Luton have done to us what we were doing to others last season.
    We are lacking the aggression we had last season and this playing out from the back is going to see me in an early grave.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast