+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Benson and Zaroury.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    I think you need to read it again, although I actually listened to it, in reference to the question about Zaroury and Benson nowhere does he say they are ready to go again. This is what he actually said,

"It's life, learn from what you've gone through and be better, fairly simple. There's so much love and care for all these players, we generally care about our players, you go through a tough time, you go through good times, and basically get on with itand we'll help you, but get on with it, because that way you know the good times will be there again."

Which is more or less how I paraphrased it, is it not ? (They're professional footballers, they should just get on with it.)
    The bit you missed
    We have [Anass] Zaroury coming back, we’ve got [Manuel] Benson, we’ve got guys who have done really, really well for us last season in the Championship who are still all under contract, coming back and motivated.

Do you honestly think that Zaroury and Benson will be motivated for next season, the way the manager has treated them this

I hate to say it but I think the best option right now is to get shut of Kompany. Clueless.

Quote Originally Posted by Positive pete View Post
    The bit you missed
    We have [Anass] Zaroury coming back, we’ve got [Manuel] Benson, we’ve got guys who have done really, really well for us last season in the Championship who are still all under contract, coming back and motivated.
    I didn't miss it at all, I was referring to what he said when he was asked specifically about Benson and Zaroury as was made clear in the OP. I've even given you the full response to help you out. Twice he said they had to "get on with it", which was why I emphasised the "get on with it" bit. Not really sure what your problem is, Vinni said it, not me.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    I didn't miss it at all, I was referring to what he said when he was asked specifically about Benson and Zaroury as was made clear in the OP. I've even given you the full response to help you out. Twice he said they had to "get on with it", which was why I emphasised the "get on with it" bit. Not really sure what your problem is, Vinni said it, not me.
    I've no problem at all, I just added the bit you missed out where he says they were coming back motivated, I know the rest of what he said.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    I hate to say it but I think the best option right now is to get shut of Kompany. Clueless.
    I cannot think of anyone better for the championship, he certainly wasn't clueless the last time he was in that league

I've no problem at all, I just added the bit you missed out where he says they were coming back motivated, I know the rest of what he said.
    Let's hope they're more motivated than they were last season then, or it'll be more bench-warming for the pair of them, or loan spells.

Seems to be a common problem amongst some fans, to inflate the purchase price in order to justify their criticism of said player.
    You read what you read and nobody really knows unless you are Alan Pace. Are you Alan Pace in disguise?

Quote Originally Posted by ballcock View Post
    Do you honestly think that Zaroury and Benson will be motivated for next season, the way the manager has treated them this
    Glass half empty again ballcock - maybe just maybe when they trained this year they showed no interest or are not motivated to fight for a spot at all.

I do have it on very good authority that Zaroury has a very bad attitude and time keeping and has suffered because of it .

Quote Originally Posted by army88 View Post
    Glass half empty again ballcock - maybe just maybe when they trained this year they showed no interest or are not motivated to fight for a spot at all.

I do have it on very good authority that Zaroury has a very bad attitude and time keeping and has suffered because of it .
    Let's have a whip round then and buy Anass a watch and get him back to when he was playing like a World Cup participant.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)