+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Kerravon exposed

Quote Originally Posted by mikemiller View Post
    Kempo, you're not a well-respected doctor..... even if we believe some of the other garbage that you have written on this site, you may have some medical qualifications, but you are in medical terms (at best), some reactionary management bean-counter, who hates the real doctors and nurses who actually look after the patients, and for some strange reason, regards himself superior to them
    Strange you don't take the bet offered..all my winnings to Corner's charity.

Your opinion is your opinion and it's not a very good one but I've no problem with that or indeed you.
    Last edited by kempo; 30-03-2017 at 07:45 AM.

People should have a look at Kerr on Tykesmad..

To be honest I find it in many ways quite shocking.

Quote Originally Posted by John2 View Post
    It's hilarious how much it winds you up not knowing whether I'm a lawyer or not.
    It doesn't wind me up but I am fairly certain he is not but up to recently I thought the opposite.

I don't know what to believe on here about who's who...when a person like Kerr trolls numerous football sites as he does then I find it shocking.

Maybe you are Kerr,maybe you are not..To be honest I don't know.

I do know that he doesn't play the lawyer on Tykesmad and posts in a similar manner to yourself...of course that doesn't make him you.

I gather you work in the computer world john2 ..are you a programmer?...

Quote Originally Posted by kempo View Post
    It doesn't wind me up but I am fairly certain he is not but up to recently I thought the opposite.

I don't know what to believe on here about who's who...when a person like Kerr trolls numerous football sites as he does then I find it shocking.

Maybe you are Kerr,maybe you are not..To be honest I don't know.

I do know that he doesn't play the lawyer on Tykesmad and posts in a similar manner to yourself...of course that doesn't make him you.

I gather you work in the computer world john2 ..are you a programmer?...
    I agree completely with your sentiments here, Kempo. The absurdity of allowing anonymous posters on FM sites means that you simply can't trust anything anyone says about themselves. You say you can't reveal your secret identity for professional reasons which may be valid. But why are Zilzal, gwru, Yak, Millertop, John2 and the idiotic lbj also so secretive. On all my other forums you have to give a bona fide home address and verification of identity and so far no one has been assassinated even though arguments are just as ferocious as on here.
    You and Zil and Kerr and all the other "big hitters" will simply have to accept that so long as you hide behind anonimity no one will ever take what you claim to be Gospel. End of.

5[QUOTE=kempo;38480977]I have had about enough of this bloke so have a laugh and also be educated re a particular poster on here.

Check into Tykesmad and search kerravon...

In particular have a look at the top half finish thread.

You will note that he doesn't play the lawyer on Tykesmad but plays a poster not unlike our own John2.

I am sure you will have a smile to yourselves and may be rather shocked re the behaviour of an Internet troll who is one of our own!

If this bloke is a lawyer then I am a well respected doctor with extensive qualifications and am an ex RGS boy[/QUOT
    E]

I thought you always said you were a doctor anyway kempo ? With some of your answers on here to different posters, you come across as quite educated in the medical profession...
    Having said that, I know a nurse who is also medically bright..you too could also be a male nurse for all we know..

we know youre a bit shy when asked about your identity, but if you really are a doctor, you could at least tell us which surgery/hospital you work at, still without giving your identity away...

millavanilla, please pay attention. Kempo has several times explained he is now retired as work interfered with his package holidays, gambling addiction and penny shares speculation. He came to medicine quite late in life (previously selling financial products) and obtained his certificates in homeopathy from a postal course run by the Wendun Institute in Malawi.
    I have it on good authority from his old gang in Canklow that he worked at Arden House, Tannochbrae.

Quote Originally Posted by monty_rhodes View Post
    millavanilla, please pay attention. Kempo has several times explained he is now retired as work interfered with his package holidays, gambling addiction and penny shares speculation. He came to medicine quite late in life (previously selling financial products) and obtained his certificates in homeopathy from a postal course run by the Wendun Institute in Malawi.
    I have it on good authority from his old gang in Canklow that he worked at Arden House, Tannochbrae.
    Careful with the Canklow theme Monty, you dont know whose reading.

Quote Originally Posted by gm_gm View Post
    Careful with the Canklow theme Monty, you dont know whose reading.
    Advice appreciated, gm. I am still trying to unearth a copy of the infamous Canklow poem wherein our hero was apparently threatened with a coathanger of all things. Sounds like the work of Canklow Wayne and the Ritson gang to me.

Quote Originally Posted by monty_rhodes View Post
    Advice appreciated, gm. I am still trying to unearth a copy of the infamous Canklow poem wherein our hero was apparently threatened with a coathanger of all things. Sounds like the work of Canklow Wayne and the Ritson gang to me.
    Its been said on a previous thread Monty the C*****w poem shouldnt be mentioned on the site as its bad luck, (like the Scottish play) it also could cause serious harm to anyone who recites it.

Thats all Im prepared to say on the matter, probably said too much already

Quote Originally Posted by gm_gm View Post
    Its been said on a previous thread Monty the C*****w poem shouldnt be mentioned on the site as its bad luck, (like the Scottish play) it also could cause serious harm to anyone who recites it.

Thats all Im prepared to say on the matter, probably said too much already
    I'm in your debt and from now on mum's the word. I had a similar experience when Aussiemick (RIP) complained to me that Foo had threatened him with a poisoned Spaghetti Bolognaise but was unable to unearth the relevant post.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast