+ Visit Sheffield Wednesday FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: SWFC TAKEOVER.

re: SWFC TAKEOVER.

Quote Originally Posted by blades58
    Rob Staton a??@robstaton 1m

#SWFC have spoken with a number of interested parties but I'm told there's nothing to announce, despite suggestions a deal was close.

mmmmmm, nothing to announce, but that doesn't mean somat aint going on

Mandy's quite cute with these type of things
    Someone on Owlstalk quoted this yesterday with the response, who did he find to speak to about this on a Sunday?

Fair point.

Quote Originally Posted by aussieowl
    I fkin love takeover threads, especially ones that originate from Owlstalk...will it-won't it, true-not true, hoax-genuine...from round about the time of Geoff Sheard I don't believe ANYTHING until it's on the official site...all aboard the Wednesday roller coaster, here we go again..
    Cannot disagree with that at all, Geoff Sheard...he couldn't afford to pay the TV arial man in the end

Quote Originally Posted by cazzaswfc
    Rob Staton a??@robstaton 1m

#SWFC have spoken with a number of interested parties but I'm told there's nothing to announce, despite suggestions a deal was close.

mmmmmm, nothing to announce, but that doesn't mean somat aint going on

Mandy's quite cute with these type of things
    Agreed, foxes fans stated that their takeover just happened out of the blue, lots of comments about "will sell to the right owner" etc then Boom

But, won't be getting the takeover bunting out just yet...

As someone on OT stated however, be just our luck, take over and a 200 million bank deposit to start the rebuilding and investments etc...nuked by the Russians the day after

Glass half empty, Gregg's the man, Sheard cloud9. Etc etc[/quote]

Those sneaky Russians

Quote Originally Posted by GreasyChipBeattie
    About time Owler imo.
    Me and mi Bro-in-Law have said for years, we couldn't understand why no-one had seen the potential in SWFC, especially when you consider other clubs (with due respect) that have attracted investment (Cardiff, Hull etc)
    All joking aside, Wednesday are potentially a massive club, and with significant investment could well be up there with the rest.
    I just hope we're there along side you if it happens.

Greasy...You are STILL da man!

BRAGGERRRRRS!!

Oreight Mate!

Not been on for a while out of respect for the pants of a season your having

Want a ticket for Wembley?!!

BTW, what happened to Rosie?
    My guess is he just got fed up of Thai's shenanigans?

If you are still in contact, give him my regards please.

Anyway, must dash. I'll pop back in a few days when the semi-final dates are announced.
    Hope you can make it ;-)

Nice to hear from you again Greasy mate.

Rosie's not posted for a while now but like you say, he probably got p!ssed off with thai..Would be nice if he came back though..

Anyway mate I'd love you to beat Charlton but I've already posted on another thread predicting you losing 78-0 or was it 87-0..I don't know...

To be fair mate you've got every chance of getting to Wembley..I reckon we all know that...If you do though I'm gonna have to decline your offer...Might be busy that day...

Take care Greasy.

Quote Originally Posted by braggyowl
    Nice to hear from you again Greasy mate.

Rosie's not posted for a while now but like you say, he probably got p!ssed off with thai..Would be nice if he came back though..

Anyway mate I'd love you to beat Charlton but I've already posted on another thread predicting you losing 78-0 or was it 87-0..I don't know...

To be fair mate you've got every chance of getting to Wembley..I reckon we all know that...If you do though I'm gonna have to decline your offer...Might be busy that day...

Take care Greasy.

78-0 or 87-0?

Blimey, I hopes it's 78-0. 87-0 would be reight embarrassing!

The interest rates on the loans that Wendy are having to take might put off investors, as will the lack of a safety certificate in the past.

haha nice one Greasy...

lansdown...Close the door on your way out.

Quote Originally Posted by lansdowneoldskool
    The interest rates on the loans that Wendy are having to take might put off investors, as will the lack of a safety certificate in the past.
    oh dear.

Would you be kind enough to tell me the interest rates of these loans?

oh and as for your point scoring over the disaster, the majority of grounds in the country didn't have a valid safety certificate. It was during a time that football fans were treated like dogs, safety was the last thing on the authorities minds.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)