Heavily rumoured , it's an appointment that has to be considered by the owners .

They are in the shyte and need an appointment to get the fans back on side and start buying those ST's .

The job he did last season given what he inherited was magnificent and it would tick a lot of boxes .

The consensus seems to be mixed amongst the supporters , his leaving after the long haul statement is something many can't get past .

Whether MLH would take the job is of course another matter but he'd be working alongside a DOF and not Khaled so things have changed here too .

My own opinion is that we won't attract anyone much better and once he starts winning a few games and we seem some decent football all will be forgiven , football fans have about as many principles as a politician .

Much I guess will depend on our budget and his own personal terms , MLH is in a good position to negotiate things to his advantage in my opinion .

Another unknown Austrian with a less than inspiring track record isn't going to cut it and get those ST's sold .

Something will have to give or this thing will get messy .