+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Worst teams in Prem so far

We can't be travelling as well as a lot of you seem to think. Villa put 7 passed Liverpool...we only managed 3 !

Man utd!

seems Villa watched the video of how we got in behind liverpools defence.......

Villa' first goal was a gift from the Keeper, another three where from ridiculous deflections, so on that basis score could have been 3 - 2

Having said that they also missed a hatful and Watkins hit the bar.

West Brom look the worst team to me, closely followed by Fulham and Man Utd

Villa were brilliant but Liverpool helped them immensely and it just shows you how weak a side can become if you take 2 world class players out of the 1st team ( Alisson/Mane).

Scum game was feckin hilarious

Quote Originally Posted by Tichi1 View Post
    Villa' first goal was a gift from the Keeper, another three where from ridiculous deflections, so on that basis score could have been 3 - 2

Having said that they also missed a hatful and Watkins hit the bar.

West Brom look the worst team to me, closely followed by Fulham and Man Utd
    Liverpool were denied a stone cold penalty at 0-1. Poetic Justice i guess.
    West Brom have looked/played the worst football i have seen so far. But i did not see the game against chelsea and they did get a point. So, I am going to say Fulham.

Quote Originally Posted by asturianblanco View Post
    seems Villa watched the video of how we got in behind liverpools defence.......
    Spot on - they seemed to hit a lot of long diagonal balls. That said 4 of the goals were lucky with deflections or huge errors. The Barkley goal being the biggest deflection - it was like the Paul Parker deflection in the World Cup.

Watkins scored a few but also missed quite e few too.

Think Fulham closely followed by the Baggies but look to be at least 6 teams we are way better than. Hope we get to 40 points in 25 games and then we can relax a little.

Bielsa is probably targeting top 4 secretly though.

Quote Originally Posted by Ozwhites View Post
    We can't be travelling as well as a lot of you seem to think. Villa put 7 passed Liverpool...we only managed 3 !
    I was going to say something similar, I do think though we have shown teams the way against the likes of Pool and City, if you sit back and try and soak it up you are doomed, go for them and you will be rewarded. hopefully we have learned the lesson of giving away easy penalties from the first couple of games too.

Quote Originally Posted by CalverleyBoy View Post
    I was going to say something similar, I do think though we have shown teams the way against the likes of Pool and City, if you sit back and try and soak it up you are doomed, go for them and you will be rewarded. hopefully we have learned the lesson of giving away easy penalties from the first couple of games too.
    Seems they have issued new guidance on pens a lot not given this weekend that would have been in the first two rounds.

Rewatched Leeds v City and v unlucky not to win Edison had one of those days.

Rodrigo looks like being a superstar for us. Once he gets Bielsa fit he will be hard to stop.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)