+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Next manager realistic

Ryan giggs would be my choice with phill Neville and paul scoles. More manager exp than warne ,young enough to take us to prem and great with youths.

Two brothers at Lincoln would do me,full control.

Well, we wouldn't need to pay any compensation re Simon Grayson - would he fancy the job though?

Quote Originally Posted by Silly-miller View Post
    Ryan giggs would be my choice with phill Neville and paul scoles. More manager exp than warne ,young enough to take us to prem and great with youths.
    The thread says 'next manager realistic'

Those three would cost more than our entire squad.

Quote Originally Posted by Masbroughstreet View Post
    Warney won't be getting his old job back if he gets sacked at manager, he's out of the club, he can't go back to that job. I know I seem to be in the minority but I'd give him another transfer window at least, changing manager after manager has got us in the mess in the first place. Tony Stewart has thrown Warne under the bus in my opinion and he owes him the chance to turn it around.
    I think the wheels have come off the bus mate it's time to go.The mans struggling big time put the lad out of his misery.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolmorgan View Post
    I think the wheels have come off the bus mate it's time to go.The mans struggling big time put the lad out of his misery.
    We'll have to agree to disagree then.

Time for Evans to return?

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    Time for Evans to return?
    Please no it's Him that started the rot with is quick fit team building here today gone tomorrow ideas.We can't afford him.

Tony Stewart owes him till the end of the season.
    We've been shafted & so has Warne
    Give him another transfer window.
    Need to move quite a few out.
    Not expecting a £1M pound player signing either.
    Get back to something like the performance at Rochdale away, not a classic game one where we battled for every ball, competed, came away with the points and a clean sheet.

Quote Originally Posted by Masbroughstreet View Post
    The thread says 'next manager realistic'

Those three would cost more than our entire squad.
    Doubtful anyone with money would give them a job they have no experience apart from Neville. Giggs has been trying to land a club in top 2 leagues ever since he left Man U so he may set his sights and pay lower to get his foot in the door. Just like players managers don’t get the big money straight away.

The only team stupid enough in championship to give a rookie a job was us last year. I mean come on whether you love or hate warne the guy didn’t even have his coaching badge then. It was like sticking a horse in charge of a bookies

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12