+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Jeremy Hunt

Hunt's just like dodgy Dave ,Osbourne and lot mp's https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/new...epay-9500.html
    In any other job you get the sack , they get a promotion and a rise.

Quote Originally Posted by boingy View Post
    The biggest threat to me is the public and the media. Before there was a resulting prime minister there have been some very disrespectful comments, and since the result some very negative and divisive comments, such as the Guardian (No surprise there) using the headline "The clown is crowned as the country burns in hell" None of this helps the country to get on with the task ahead. The Remainers who for three years have pushed against a democratic result continue to try and destroy this country and its historic democratic "accept the vote" policy. As long as this poison of self disbelief continues we are going nowhere. Brexit has never been the problem. The attitude toward it has. Any "mess" that we are in is because we are not out by now, something we could have been a long time ago. Shame on the negative poisonous group of weak non believers who have to hold mommy's hand or they cant do anything. The EU is their mother, and what ugly babies they make.

Spot on Boingy!! It’s as easy as 123 to spot those weak non believers who hold mommy’s hand!! I wish they would all shut the f uck up and accept the vote so we can go forward.

Quote Originally Posted by Dubbag View Post
    I understand where your track is coming from on the 31st date.
    So, in effect you are going for a general election to get the mandate to get out on the 31st.
    Quite a lot of ifs and buts in there.......but in essence.....it could turn out to be a proxy second referendum on BREXIT.
    Looking at it from over here....it has become quite clear that party loyalty is gone...for the two main parties...I believe voters would vote for the candidate most likely to deliver on the initial referendum....and that could mean voting for anybody....
    It backfired on the last PM (snap election) most probably would happen again......
    So, I am just wondering if he will go to the EU and ask for another extension due to a general election been called...
    It backfired for the “Bendy backed b I t c h” due to a terrible campaign and a total lack of awareness as to the idiot youth who fell for Corbyn and their grass roots campaign.

Alan Johnston and other Labour people of stature have said in the last few days that we are well past “Peak Corbyn” and I agree.

Farage has been very adept with social media etc and can teach the Tory’s a thing or two which they do certainly need to take heed of.

I just feel that if there’s no need for the Brexit Party to exist that their followers plus UKIP plus the disaffected heartland,traditional Labour voters there is enough strength to see off the Dib Lemons even if they pick up Labour remainers and Tory remainers.

I think that Boris will feel he needs the numbers from an election mandate and will trust his ability to crush Corbyn whilst keeping the Libs at bay.

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    I think that Boris will feel he needs the numbers from an election mandate and will trust his ability to crush Corbyn whilst keeping the Libs at bay.
    I don't properly remember the sequence from back then in 2016....but after Cameran resigned and May was elected...she then called a snap election. Then triggered article 50? Is that right...?
    Then the negotiations with the EU started?
    I am wondering weather all the past 2 years of negotiations have opened eyes up to the complexity of leaving the EU...
    And the very real facts on the ground....like even a no deal still involves continued talks with the EU two minutes later after a no deal has been initiated...
    But anyway...what will be will be....all the best with it....

Quote Originally Posted by Dubbag View Post
    Well boingy for your sake...I do hope your Government stops asking for extensions and just leaves...either with some form of deal or not...
    If it is a no deal...then fine, all will have to adjust to the new situation on the ground as best they can....It is an unprecedented move but so be it....The situation will be complicated for companies and individuals for a while....but evolution will sort it out...it usually does....unless you are a big bank...in which case evolution will look to be over ridden for a while.....but only a while...
    All the best...
    The vote was OUT. Companies have had 3 years to get used to the idea and prepare. I'll bet a lot haven't though because they are either stupid or not on the ball. Three years to contact companies around the globe and prepare them for some trade from their shop/company.

Quote Originally Posted by boingy View Post
    The vote was OUT. Companies have had 3 years to get used to the idea and prepare. I'll bet a lot haven't though because they are either stupid or not on the ball. Three years to contact companies around the globe and prepare them for some trade from their shop/company.
    Go over there and sort it our boingy....

Well it's happened the p Rick is prime minister.

I was so hoping the leech that is queen Elizabeth would break with convention when TM went to see here and just said: "You can stick that resignation up your a rse Tezza, there's no way I'm letting that c??? Become prime minister".

We now have Dumb in America and Dumber here.

Hopefully Labour will see sense and appoint Starmer as leader and fooook this entitled pr ick off.

Quote Originally Posted by BaggieBlood View Post
    Well it's happened the p Rick is prime minister.

I was so hoping the leech that is queen Elizabeth would break with convention when TM went to see here and just said: "You can stick that resignation up your a rse Tezza, there's no way I'm letting that c??? Become prime minister".

We now have Dumb in America and Dumber here.

Hopefully Labour will see sense and appoint Starmer as leader and fooook this entitled pr ick off.
    you don’t get to be prime minister and president of the USA ,if your dumb.you talk about starmer he’s a later day kinnock.he,ll say anything you want to hear.and I’m a labour voter (was).

Quote Originally Posted by albion68 View Post
    you don’t get to be prime minister and president of the USA ,if your dumb.you talk about starmer he’s a later day kinnock.he,ll say anything you want to hear.and I’m a labour voter (was).
    I totally agree about Starmer.......he’s just like that other complete fraud Tom Watson,they’re both absolute chancers.

The days of decent Labour people like Allan Johnston and Alistair Darling are pretty much gone.

I’ve got time for Caroline Flint and a few others but they’re the minority.

You don't get to be president of the USA by being Dumb?

Really, have a look how times he went bankrupt. How many times he relied on daddy's money and how times he groped women and bragged about.

He came into power by hiring clever political strategists, who ran a divisive campaign promising to fix an economy which was not broken, and by go all out because they were the outsider who had nothing to lose.

Just because you've essentially inherited money does not mean you cannot be dumb.

Surely, the recent UK ambassador episode and his opinion of trump gave you an idea of what a p rick he is?

In relation to Starmer, I named him with a heavy heart as their a very few alternatives.

Tom 2 salads? No thanks.

Conviction politicians these days are actual convicts these day like Huhne and the other 2 recently convicted.

Never has there been such a shower of s hit on both sides.

There is no one on the Labour side and the only one remotely electable is Starmer.

In an ideal world David Miiliband would make a comeback that way he'd electable and put the anti semetism to bed once and for all.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)