+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Leeds United - v - Newcastle ***Matchday Thread***

Damien Delaney ex footballer, this week on Sam's first team talk at Palace...."He just walks in, and he walks over the flip chart, flips it and says, 'That's the team for tomorrow if you're in it, well done.

"'If you're not, don't f***ing bother coming to see me. I don't think you're good enough.

"If you do want to come and see me, there will be one f***ing winner. Now f*** off out and train'.

"And he just walked out. We all just went, 'F***ing hell!"

Quote Originally Posted by whitestomper45 View Post
    Damien Delaney ex footballer, this week on Sam's first team talk at Palace...."He just walks in, and he walks over the flip chart, flips it and says, 'That's the team for tomorrow if you're in it, well done.

"'If you're not, don't f***ing bother coming to see me. I don't think you're good enough.

"If you do want to come and see me, there will be one f***ing winner. Now f*** off out and train'.

"And he just walked out. We all just went, 'F***ing hell!"
    Good start - getting into them more than we did under Gracia

****ing bampuff

f me siting here on computer thinking got 2 hours to game missed first half hour lol.
    https://soccerstreams100.io/event/en...r-stats/638171

Why doesn't rodrigo take it, Bamford costs the game...yet again. And Wilson scores his, surprise, surprise.

W'ker

Quote Originally Posted by norfolk white View Post
    Why doesn't rodrigo take it, Bamford costs the game...yet again. And Wilson scores his, surprise, surprise.
    Can't understand why they (Sam?) would give penalty taking responsibility to a guy who isn't in form and has been under such pressure over recent weeks? Daft.

Quote Originally Posted by hopelesslyoptimistic View Post
    Good start - getting into them more than we did under Gracia
    That done it Billy would be happy now

Probably trying to instil confidence but he doesn’t fully know what we all understand - when it really matters don’t rely on Bamford.

If he scores we don’t give away the pen and it’s 2-0.

Fulham he cost us a point, Leicester 3 points and he was MIA against City.

£80k PW fcuk me it takes some of our fans four years to earn that.

Time for a career change - maybe he is more suited to needlework

Think Summerville should come on for Bamford, Gnonto for McKennie

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)