+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Hes dissapeared again..

Quote Originally Posted by RonnieWaldock View Post
    I must admit that, as a normally rather sober old git, I did treat myself to a pizza and a pint, followed by a (somewhat large) Islay whisky last night. I don’t know why - I just thought the result warranted it.
    Top Man Ronaldo,you on't Whisky me chasin bottles of Stella darn wi Brandy's,oh aint it gr8 bein part of WILDERS ARMY? UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by RonnieWaldock View Post
    I must admit that, as a normally rather sober old git, I did treat myself to a pizza and a pint, followed by a (somewhat large) Islay whisky last night. I don’t know why - I just thought the result warranted it.
    Watch them carbs mate. Puts pounds on ya! LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by seanbeanstattoo View Post
    Watch them carbs mate. Puts pounds on ya! LOL.
    Yes I know SBT - the pint and the pizza were an aberration - as were the chips and Guiness I enjoyed in an Irish bar in Spain, while watching the bouncing suddenly stopping! Although I feel guilty, I thought both occasions merited such disgraceful behaviour (and sod the consequences).

The good news is that the whisky contained no carbs at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Roygbiv View Post
    Massive apologies. Got pissed last night and just woke up. All in honour of The Blades
    In that case Roy all is forgiven..., hope you enjoyed ya sesh..

Ahem MODS is he allowed to use the M word...

Thought this would be about McNujob but he's not missing, he's still outside the superstore waiting for the new dishcloth, sorry shirt, to be delivered.

Lets hope he manages to get Chucky one for Christmas.

Quote Originally Posted by Holden_C View Post
    Thought this would be about McNujob but he's not missing, he's still outside the superstore waiting for the new dishcloth, sorry shirt, to be delivered.

Lets hope he manages to get Chucky one for Christmas.
    Is he banned off here or are there other reasons why he and alot of the other porkers aren't seen on here as much? UTCB

c'mon Rod - don't tell us you're missing the Lower Caste?

Quote Originally Posted by rotweissler View Post
    c'mon Rod - don't tell us you're missing the Lower Caste?
    Not at all mi owd,i have the vast majority of the silly chuffs on Pignore,so unless some BLADES quote em,i don't know/or want to know what bile they're spillin. UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    Is he banned off here or are there other reasons why he and alot of the other porkers aren't seen on here as much? UTCB
    It could of course be something to do with an injury resulting from having to stop bouncing very very quickly Rod. A kind of whiplash effect.

OR.....

He's holed up in a Peak District cellar with Fat Les and Megson plotting to take over at the Sty again.

Someone has to be there to make the tea.

Quote Originally Posted by Holden_C View Post
    It could of course be something to do with an injury resulting from having to stop bouncing very very quickly Rod. A kind of whiplash effect.

OR.....

He's holed up in a Peak District cellar with Fat Les and Megson plotting to take over at the Sty again.

Someone has to be there to make the tea.
    Have a like Marvin. UTCB

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast