+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: blades fans

re: blades fans

This "we played the kids" - lets look at the league appearances of who played last night.
    Long 27 league appearances, Maguire 36, Hill 28, Baxter 30, Mcginn 29, Paynter 11, Davies 11, followed by Harris and Freeman who have been 1st team regulars since been brought in.
    The only kids were Kennedy and Dimaio, until the 2 subs came on with Coady who's also played over 30 games. Hardly the inexperienced untried team thats been spoken about.

If I was a Blade fan who only saw us for the first time this season I would be calling us a hoof ball team and wondering why we were in third spot.

Out of the four halves of football we have played against the Blades this year, Evans has been "Tactically Inept" for three of them.

Don't think many Millers fans are bitter, just responding to the gloating and goading that's STILL going on and trying to explain that one game doesn't make a bad side.

If most of you dee dars sat back down from your high chairs to the dizzy heights of 11th we'd have already moved on by now.

I think the phrase 'you can't educate pork' is very appropriate for our Sheffield friends.

Fooook me we're MASSIVE...

Quote Originally Posted by millmoormagic
    I think you missed something out pal. If we get knocked out of the cup then it has been a fantastic cup run which has made us around 2M.

As for lording over beating Rotherham then stop it you are making me laugh.

We had 5 Acadamy players in this side including a 16 year old that stuffed your 16 match run, and to listen to that fat rat of a manager of yours bleating like a school girl, well that is priceless.

If you can't beat our reserves then it is time to pack it in.

Back to the footy, yeh we were beaten, but don't forget this, we beat your FIRST TEAM comfortably the last time out, maybe your manager ought to do something about that?[/quote]

He has. That's why this time we beat you with our youth team . Just a joke. Don't start smashing things

I think the nail has been hit on the head, we didn't turn up just like Colchester. We play the same way and bang and bang away until we score. If it doesn't happen hey ho. This is not me being negative how can I be...7th defeat all season, who can complain...apart from the muppets who know best of course.

People have tried to draw comparison to the 81 promotion side, back then it wasn't last minute winners is was the amount of 1-0 away wins. We scored and Stan & Mullen soaked everything up but defended to the end. Now, we just keep going to the end but every now and again it just doesn't happen for us. So what?

The challenge is how you react, we lost 3-1 to Coventry and went on a 16 game inbeaten run, I'd take that in to the Championship anyday.

as for the Blades making A?2m, how much will be passed on for tranfers, the sensible answer at this stage is who knows, look at Bradford. The first thing the Chairman did was take his loans back and look where they are now?

In all realis

Quote Originally Posted by Roygbiv
    I think you missed something out pal. If we get knocked out of the cup then it has been a fantastic cup run which has made us around 2M.

As for lording over beating Rotherham then stop it you are making me laugh.

We had 5 Acadamy players in this side including a 16 year old that stuffed your 16 match run, and to listen to that fat rat of a manager of yours bleating like a school girl, well that is priceless.

If you can't beat our reserves then it is time to pack it in.

Back to the footy, yeh we were beaten, but don't forget this, we beat your FIRST TEAM comfortably the last time out, maybe your manager ought to do something about that?[/quote]

He has. That's why this time we beat you with our youth team . Just a joke. Don't start smashing things[/quote]

why would i want to start smashing things? I'm from Rotherham,

Quote Originally Posted by deano_83
    Don't think many Millers fans are bitter, just responding to the gloating and goading that's STILL going on and trying to explain that one game doesn't make a bad side.

If most of you dee dars sat back down from your high chairs to the dizzy heights of 11th we'd have already moved on by now.

I think the phrase 'you can't educate pork' is very appropriate for our Sheffield friends.

Oh the IRONY again...
    Just as some blades responded to the minority of millers who claimed you were going to hammer us. If you can't take it then don't dish it out. Not bitter? Maguire is a goon? Tut tut you embarrass sensible rotherham fans.
    Good luck in the play offs

Quote Originally Posted by deano_83

Believe it or not 11th place is dizzy heights to where we were 8 weeks ago I'm more than happy with our position after the start we had it was too much to make up to get into the play offs I'll take a mid table finish for now but I won't next yr

I'm winding you up lads calm down

Yes we had our fair share of fans giving it the big 'un beforehand, I wasn't one of them by the way and didn't expect to get anything last night to be honest.

It's only banter.

From your regular sensible MillersMAD postee

Just direct all the blunts to the BBC sports site, league 1 table. nuff said.oh almost forgot... 3-1 as well

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast