+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Hull City Post Match Thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by welovebooth View Post
    Rathbone is to blame for this..

We was very comfy untill he cost us a goal.
    You're blaming Rathbone?

What about the number of times we switched off first half? Viktor made about 3 world class saves...again. They could have been out of sight before half time.

I am livid.

Number was injured for 20 minutes. He was hobbling about and yet Richardson did not sub him. I only hope this appalling mismanagement doesn't rule Nombe out for the season.

If an employee in any other industry had been made to continue working in that condition there would have been hell to pay.

Rathbone was one of our better players tonight. Collectively we were outplayed but again their budget will be how many times higher than size of ours?

Quote Originally Posted by the_idiotb_stardson View Post
    I am livid.

Number was injured for 20 minutes. He was hobbling about and yet Richardson did not sub him. I only hope this appalling mismanagement doesn't rule Nombe out for the season.

If an employee in any other industry had been made to continue working in that condition there would have been hell to pay.
    I’ve said before….LR is not manager material.

Quote Originally Posted by Millmoordays View Post
    I’ve said before….LR is not manager material.
    I agree hundred percent. He looks like a rabbit caught in the headlights.

My pal reckons he is trying to get sacked. He has seen the turmoil behind the scenes and wants to jump ship.

I just think he's crap

Gave it a real go for 70 odd minutes. The Hullstanbul fans had just begun to get on their teams back. Time-wise, the goals were about 10 seconds apart. Sadly, this sums up our season perfectly.
    I'm not hammering our side like a lot of you. They've spent millions to beat us by one goal.
    Relief all over when relegation is mathematically certain.

Quote Originally Posted by the_idiotb_stardson View Post
    I agree hundred percent. He looks like a rabbit caught in the headlights.

My pal reckons he is trying to get sacked. He has seen the turmoil behind the scenes and wants to jump ship.

I just think he's crap
    Well, you may have something there, stranger things have happened. But, we have clamoured for the changes, and if the theory is right it wouldn’t fit tonight.

A lot of people are going to have to admit to the themselves what a mess we are in and it is going to take a special sensible head and assistants to come in and rebuild the squad, with some retentions. Back to basics with a fit squad and a warne like team building approach.

I don’t think that should be LR. Remember wigan teams we came up against when he was there as no.2. Does anyone want to have a team like that? Hardly wycombe, but very negative (ask their fans). A lot as been taken for granted that he took over form cook at wigan and they went up.
    He can’t do it alone.
    And just who iS this no.2 he has??
    We have had so many restructuring disasters, mainly thanks to MT and able assistant TS eyes off the ball.

I don’t have the answer in a man, who has? But we need from the ground upwards rebuild, badly.

Groundhog Day.
    Another loss.
    We’ve got worse.
    No shreds of anything positive.
    Thankfully we have a better manager now.

Meanwhile, on old manager beats another…..Gas 3 - gasbag 2. MT keeps pulling the odd one out, but decline path there.

Some whisper on here thinks LR is seat warming for Evans. Having a laugh….but this season shows anything should not be ruled out.
    If the poster is a gasbag love child, it’s a poor wind up.
    80+ players in 3 seasons….it’s a wonder it worked.

Tonight showed that we simply cannot chop and change Mr. LR, injuries aside, you MUST pick the best team and tactics….*hit or bust….just go for it.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast