+ Visit Queen of the South FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: John Sutton

re: John Sutton

So when things don't go the way you like you turn your back on Queens ?

I don't have to justify myself to you or anybody else, if I don't like the product on offer then I don't have to watch it, not stopping anyone else going, have a look around on Saturday and see if I'm the only one.

Supablue, I think you will be correct with regards to the attendance on Saturday, - Queens have not had a home match on a Saturday for 2 months and sadly people have found other things to do with their time, and Alloa don't exactly set the pulses racing. Having said that, Alloa have several points to prove and they will be no pushovers - so the match should be quite entertaining.

I had hoped that McShane might have been farmed out to Queens on loan for the rest of the season, but after scoring 2 fantastic goals against Aberdeen, he like Gavin Reilly will probably be an ever present for their respective teams, - like the vast majority of the players who left us at the end of last season.

I think Fowler must be given some slack with regards to two of his signings who have been permanently injured this season and the possibility of introducing a tall, strong player to lead the attack is quite novel for Queens, - and may just be what the doctor ordered.

Don't get me wrong, I

Quote Originally Posted by Supablue
    I don't have to justify myself to you or anybody else, if I don't like the product on offer then I don't have to watch it, not stopping anyone else going, have a look around on Saturday and see if I'm the only one.
    You seem a very angry young man Supablue .
    If you think what's on show is bad then thank god you didn't witness some Queens sides in the 80's and 90's

Enjoy your day watching Jeff & the boys on Soccer Saturday

IMO this obsession with finishing 4th is like an albatross around Fowler's neck, maybe the BOD should cut him some slack and let him consolidate a mid table finish and blood the youngsters.

I will be glued to a computer screen hoping we can win, believe it or not.

i believe hilston is not far of from playing i would probably play him instead of oliver or smith sutton and hilston could be a good pairing for us

[quote="jardi"] Supablue, I think you will be correct with regards to the attendance on Saturday, - Queens have not had a home match on a Saturday for 2 months and sadly people have found other things to do with their time, and Alloa don't exactly set the pulses racing. Having said that, Alloa have several points to prove and they will be no pushovers - so the match should be quite entertaining.

I had hoped that McShane might have been farmed out to Queens on loan for the rest of the season, but after scoring 2 fantastic goals against Aberdeen, he like Gavin Reilly will probably be an ever present for their respective teams, - like the vast majority of the players who left us at the end of last season.

I think Fowler must be given some slack with regards to two of his signings who have been permanently injured this season and the possibility of introducing a tall, strong player to lead the attack is quite novel for Queens, - and may just be what the do

Quote Originally Posted by scooby_blue
    Gus McPherson lead us to relegation whilst James Fowler lead us to 4th and a play-off place last year and this year we're sitting 5th despite us losing more than half a team to the Scottish Premier league .
    Looks like with just under half a season to go you've thrown the towel in

You have to admit we have played some dire stuff this season, pretty much every game in fact except for about two.

All 3 cup runs have been a disaster and there has been a lot of wasted money.

Anyone could have steered us to 4th spot last season. The team picked itself.
    This year is where the truth is as its Fowlers own team

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)