+ Visit Sheffield Wednesday FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Lewis McGugan

re: Lewis McGugan

Pretend what never happened?

Re this year's 'One Liners' at Edinburgh Fringe...some of those 'almost made its' were quality!

More McGugan chat courtesy of Owlstalk.

Seems Carvalhal doesn't rate him. - view external link

Its not quite what Carvahal said though is it, you Cretinous Cracklin.?.....But hey, facts etc...Besides, for the role CC has in mind, we now have FERNANDO FORESTIERI 3M..Nice that bit...Enjoy the Swindon result. ..Levels and all that..

Katch's compulsive lying continues....

The thread on Owlstalk confirms what I have been saying all along - that he's one of our best players and the majority of SWFC fans agree with me.

Forestieri was an undisclosed fee ... don't know where the figure of 3 million came from.

On this one rov Carvalhal's opinion is slightly more important that 'what you've been saying all along'. He doesn't rate him and he doesn't play him - he was referring to McGugan in the interview and he's no longer in his circle of trust.

Come January of next year McGugan will probably be on loan to another club - or injured.

Fcks sake Katch reading your posts lately makes me feel like puking..

You think you know everything and your attitude shows you're one arrogant little gob sh!te!.
    You've really gotta stop this obsessive jealousy that you have with Wednesday..You're just embarrassing yourself more and more with every post.

You're bitter and deluded..And you're making sure everyone on here can see it.

You really do show yourself up on here time and time again...I almost feel sorry for you.

Desperation doesn't even come into it mate...You're well past that point.

Poor lad.

Calm down bragster - What's all the anger and rage about? I'm just here to talk footy.

On topic I think it's safe to assume that Bannam's arrival will further push McGugan closer to the exit door. I did tell you all from the beginning that he wasn't going to be a long term fixture with Wednesday.

No anger from me my owd pal...Just letting the good people of Wednesday Mad know how you really are..As if they didn't know already.

I actually used to look forward to reading one or two of your posts on here Katch...The banter was sound..However....you've gotten even more jealous over the years since The Wednesday pipped you to automatic promotion from the pub league (of which you've spent the last five seasons in) and i honestly think, deep down, that that's what's really bugging you.
    Don't worry mate, there really will come a day when we meet again..Not in the league for obvious reasons, but maybe in this years FA cup.

McGugan to score the winning goal eh...Now wouldn't that be something to talk about!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)