+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Move for Branthwaite now please

Problem is that most of the players are money driven today. There is always someone offering more money than us, and 9/10 goes for money. Just like that Ababrabedeaberoyoyoyu.

Coming on for his England debut - that'll add another few million on.

Quote Originally Posted by Jammy89 View Post
    Coming on for his England debut - that'll add another few million on.
    Aye, maybe Howe is sneaking around SJP, and get a few minutes under 4 eyes 🙃

This guy is off to Man U

We're buying a lot of quality young English Talent. Hall, Tino, Trafford, Kelly. Each have played for the U-21 England teams

We've got Pope, Tripz, Willock, Wilson & Gordon who have all been in or are still in the England first team squad.

Whilst any English player who pulls on a red filth binbag automatically get's a place in the England squad regardless of quality - The Neville's, Mainoo more recently (dunno how), NUFC are starting to become a genuine prospect for English players to offer a route to playing for their country.

Personally. England is a distant 2nd to playing for Newcastle.

I'm sure more professional players see representing their nation at the pinnacle recognition of their skills and talent.
    The romance of the World Cup finals and the Euro Finals is still there, I guess.
    We all know England teams are picked 80% on politics and 20% of the request of the sponsors, so the notion that the team is picked on merit and on form is complete nonsense.

It's clear that the whiney Chinless loser who currently occupies the England Management role has his favourites, it was a big surprise to see Grealish and a few of his other bum boys not make the grade for this tournament. However, it's clueless's last hoorah so he won't have to grovel and beg them to forgive him when his tactical incompetence yet again wastes another chance for this Generation of England player to actually win something.

In a nut shell, Branthwaite could do a lot worse than joining NUFC with a view to being Botman's long term partner.

As it stands thought. We're looking to spend out money else where, or at least targetting other positions ahead of RCB which will no doubt mean that the filth or Chelsea will be ahead in negotiations and ultimately get the player.

Would like to see a 20-22 yr old genuinely top class CB come in though. Diomande, Lenny Yaro calibre talent. However, Yaro is most def off to Real Madrid.

Quote Originally Posted by toonviking View Post
    This guy is off to Man U
    He would cost nearly all of their 100 mill budget and I think they have bigger concerns.

Quote Originally Posted by Sclox View Post
    He would cost nearly all of their 100 mill budget and I think they have bigger concerns.
    Fikayo Tomori has apparently been approached buy the club. £25m offer apparently.

Not sure how much truth is in it but I'd not be disappointed if he came in.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragatino View Post
    Fikayo Tomori has apparently been approached buy the club. £25m offer apparently.

Yeah, read that and he would be a great signing at that price. He has done well in Serie A and is still only 26. Another versatile option with a left foot.

Quote Originally Posted by toonviking View Post
    Problem is that most of the players are money driven today. There is always someone offering more money than us, and 9/10 goes for money. Just like that Ababrabedeaberoyoyoyu.
    😆 100%

Quote Originally Posted by Ragatino View Post

Dodgy as f**k though.

Nice we’re constantly saying nothing less than 40m… then another club Ratcliffe is involved in comes in and the price goes down.

I hope the Associated Party Transaction people look hard at this, and if they allow it then the rest of the league has GOT to make a stink!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)