+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Ask Red John

Quote Originally Posted by Donanddusted View Post
    Are you going steady with Neil or is it purely physical?

I only said Neil Lennon was a friend of Alan Burrows. The question should be…is Alan Burrows going to be any good whatsoever at Aberdeen FC? My answer to that…another wasted wage.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post

I only said Neil Lennon was a friend of Alan Burrows. The question should be…is Alan Burrows going to be any good whatsoever at Aberdeen FC? My answer to that…another wasted wage.
    Not been here anywhere near long enough to make an impact on anything.

I'd be more worried if he came in and made a whole load of changes straight away without doing proper assessments.

RJ, you’ve missed Erchie’s far more philosophically interesting question..

Quote Originally Posted by Don Julio View Post
    RJ, you’ve missed Erchie’s far more philosophically interesting question..
    I gave good advice about looking into the scheme about getting a discount for an electric bike….that’s what should be the next thought.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Buy a dog
    I borrowed a friend's dog for the week while he was on holiday. The neighbours cat has no fear. My cat was terrified of it and has run away.

You owe me a cat.

Quote Originally Posted by WhenTattieFlooredChas View Post
    You owe me a cat.

I’ll leave it to *someone else to open a thread “words you thought you’d never see together in the same sentence”.

*basic literacy skills an essential attribute, CVs on my desk by Thursday 1400 hrs

I have an uneutered Tom who fancies the cat next door but she rarely ventures outdoors so my Tom sits next to the window with his c*** out all day. The Police have warned him about his behaviour and I just don’t know what to do. Someone has suggested an electric bike for a new hobby but cats seemingly don't quality for the cycle to work scheme and I am unemployed in any event.

Quote Originally Posted by WhenTattieFlooredChas View Post
    I borrowed a friend's dog for the week while he was on holiday. The neighbours cat has no fear. My cat was terrified of it and has run away.

You owe me a cat.

Next time get your cat chipped….should be easier to find. The neighbours cat sounds like some animal…reminds me of an old song from years ago. Sam the skull.

Quote Originally Posted by Shetland Don View Post
    I have an uneutered Tom who fancies the cat next door but she rarely ventures outdoors so my Tom sits next to the window with his c*** out all day. The Police have warned him about his behaviour and I just don’t know what to do. Someone has suggested an electric bike for a new hobby but cats seemingly don't quality for the cycle to work scheme and I am unemployed in any event.
    Are you sure it’s the cat who is sitting next to the window with it’s cock out all day if the police are getting involved

I meant the cat is unemployed! Can’t edit for some reason!?

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast