+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Camp?

Campy what's the score Campy Campy what's the score ?

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Campy what's the score Campy Campy what's the score ?
    That was one of the very memorable days of the NYS wasn't it, great day!

Quote Originally Posted by millmoormagic View Post
    That was one of the very memorable days of the NYS wasn't it, great day!
    It was, absolutely brilliant. It was my eldest daughter's fourth match she had ever attended, and we had lost the first three without scoring. That game looked to be going the same way too, but then what a turnaround. Campy, Campy what's the score?!

For a Millers fan I would be very sorry to see him go but has a Football fan get thi Sen off to Cardiff lad.He does not owe us anything & who in their right mind would not want to play in the championship.

You lads really make me laugh...

The chances of Camp staying are all zeros.

He would be offered a reduced contract ie a bag of peanuts and a bag of crisps and not surprisingly he will be away.

Quote Originally Posted by kempo View Post
    You lads really make me laugh...

The chances of Camp staying are all zeros.

He would be offered a reduced contract ie a bag of peanuts and a bag of crisps and not surprisingly he will be away.
    He won't be offered a contract at all kempo. Trust me! Just like I told you Warne would be the manager until the end of the season I can tell you he's gone.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolmorgan View Post
    For a Millers fan I would be very sorry to see him go but has a Football fan get thi Sen off to Cardiff lad.He does not owe us anything & who in their right mind would not want to play in the championship.
    The ones good enough to play in the Premier League?

Problem is his replacements are garbage ! Thanks Pollitt for bringing in your ex-buddy from Wigan,third choice at Bristol,but jumping at the chance to get a long term contract home in South Yorkshire.

Agree 2 poor keepers, couldn't clean Campy's boots, but he's defo gone. Adam collins was better than these 2 imo.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12